• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Howard "Woke" Stern

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
He’s so pathetic at this point. He wants to be liked by Hollywood so bad - I think at this point the only people hes allowed to goof on our republicans and OJ Simpson. Even Oprah I’m sure is off limits now.
“He brutalized Ellen and her dancing for years but then he went to her wedding.” Artie

“He made fun of my stutter and called me retarded every day for years then he’s on AGT crying about the comedian with a stutter saying he’s so brave.” John

Do you think he only made one year on AGT because they wanted him to be Simon and not Paula?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
“He brutalized Ellen and her dancing for years but then he went to her wedding.” Artie

“He made fun of my stutter and called me retarded every day for years then he’s on AGT crying about the comedian with a stutter saying he’s so brave.” John

Do you think he only made one year on AGT because they wanted him to be Simon and not Paula?
I think so, for years had he claimed he could be replace Simon or be the shows Simon because he’s such a shock jock and people would tune in “to hear what he says next!” And they got sensitive pussy Howard afraid to be the Howard Stern he claims to be.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I think so, for years had he claimed he could be replace Simon or be the shows Simon because he’s such a shock jock and people would tune in “to hear what he says next!” And they got sensitive pussy Howard afraid to be the Howard Stern he claims to be.
He’s really only as good as the people around him. It’s much easier to punch down when Artie is helping you dog pile on JD or John. I don’t know who the AGT judges were since I’m not a housewife or a Stern fan but I’m assuming they weren’t comedically talented in any sense of the words.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He’s really only as good as the people around him. It’s much easier to punch down when Artie is helping you dog pile on JD or John. I don’t know who the AGT judges were since I’m not a housewife or a Stern fan but I’m assuming they weren’t comedically talented in any sense of the words.
It was Howie Mandel and Heidi Klum - why Heidi Klum is there is beyond me. I don’t mind Howie Mandel.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Howard was a master at playing the guy who's not in on the joke. Like when he'd talk to Daniel Carver or pick up a caller who suddenly lambasted whatever guest was on. I hate his guts now, but 90s Stern was untouchable
Yeah like when Sal and Richard brought him the nick gerz call and he refused to play it until it was established Sal and Richard were the racists and not him. Of course it was hilarious.