• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How/when do you think Joe's monthly stipend from nana was put into place?

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Makes me laugh to think about how that conversation first came up. I know it was from their gay little childhood pact but one of them had to have brought it up at one point after Ant got on the radio. I can't imagine Ant volunteering to give his money away, even when he started making good money from the show. That means Joe would've had to bring it up - "Hey man. So...remember that pact we made when we kids about how we'd take care of the other one if one of us got rich?" Nana - "Haha yeah that was pretty silly wasn't it...oh you're serious".

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
It was when Anthony got hired by WAAF when it really started. As Brother Joe was the one who sent tapes of "Gonna Electric Shock OJ" to a million different radio stations. Including sending them to the Opie Show on WBAB where it was played enough times that Opie decided to invite Rotgut into the studio for a live version. Anthony didn't even have the initiative to send his demos to radio shows or comedy album producers. It was all Joe.

When Anthony started signing multi-million dollar contracts at WNEW, then Brother Joe and Dawn started seeing his new lifestyle. Where Anthony was buying cars and staying in fancy hotels. First class airfare and tons of gambling. They both probably approached him and said "We should be living like you are". And so Anthony being to conflict averse immediately gave in and started throwing them monthly allowances. Paying for their vacations. And financing Brother Joe's band and their gigs and plugging his shows on O&A every month.

Anthony threw his money at everyone. Keith and his wife. His ex-wife. Joe and Dawn. Missy. Sue Lightning. Jill. Buying the relatives of his "girlfriends" stuff like new teeth or a trailer and whatnot. F/N rich. The gambling and partying. I would not be surprised if he dies with less than $500,000 in total assets and cash.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
The fucking indignity. Imagine going to your younger brother several times a year.
"Um, yeah, I can't pay for my prostitute-named daughter's doctor's appointment, when you gonna pay what you owe me?"

Apparently Ant wasn't the only perpetual child. Granted, we know the least about her, but it's a wonder Dawn turned out as normal as she did.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Anthony threw his money at everyone. Keith and his wife. His ex-wife. Joe and Dawn. Missy. Sue Lightning. Jill. Buying the relatives of his "girlfriends" stuff like new teeth or a trailer and whatnot. F/N rich. The gambling and partying. I would not be surprised if he dies with less than $500,000 in total assets and cash.

I remember Dovid saying he offered to get him plugs too back when they were still friends. I'm not surprised Ant has so many hangers on in his life. He's basically a walking ATM.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Makes me laugh to think about how that conversation first came up. I know it was from their gay little childhood pact but one of them had to have brought it up at one point after Ant got on the radio. I can't imagine Ant volunteering to give his money away, even when he started making good money from the show. That means Joe would've had to bring it up - "Hey man. So...remember that pact we made when we kids about how we'd take care of the other one if one of us got rich?" Nana - "Haha yeah that was pretty silly wasn't it...oh you're serious".
Idk I feel like Nana just honored her agreement. Mainly because joe was really pissed off when he left the band. He’s brought it up a couple times, how angry joe was about it. That he was still annoyed to this day.