• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How often do you think Danny has nightmares about his Guitar Hero failure?

Reeper

Forum Clout
What’s the deal with “guitar hero”? I mean it’s not a real guitar, and there’s no “hero” involved to my knowledge. If I bought my kid a video game called guitar hero, I either want a game with a hero character holding a guitar and doing heroic things, and perhaps occasionally playing a song for in game currency. I mean what’s that all about? No guitar, no hero? No sale from me. I never played that game.

G

What’s the deal with “guitar hero”? I mean it’s not a real guitar, and there’s no “hero” involved to my knowledge. If I bought my kid a video game called guitar hero, I either want a game with a hero character holding a guitar and doing heroic things, and perhaps occasionally playing a song for in game currency. I mean what’s that all about? No guitar, no hero? No sale from me. I never played that game.
th-2928484682.jpg

Try this

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Remember me and Guitar Hero? George Bush was President when that happened.

Lightning to the nations, nations, NATIONS!!!!! DVVV DVVV DVVV DVVVVV!

Your attempts at humor are always so ridiculously awkward. Just room-silencing shit that Opie at his worst would be proud of.

You stupid kike.