• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How Much Does It Cost Nana to Run Compound Media?

Forum Clout
Obviously, Nana's company is failing. I just wonder how much longer Geno, Chrissie and eRock will be getting paychecks?

I watched a Redbar video recently where he laid out how much the Count was paying to stream his show. I believe it was $12k per month. Legitimately, with payroll included, how much do you think it costs to run this floundering operation?

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
Erock, comment?

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Nana'S SHOWS.png

11 podcasts, 12 "hosts" sans the old fag. Whatever it is, sure is a nice scheme, that i hope the IRS totally never looks into. (Pretty much everyone but Don, and i think Joanne and Bill, complain about black culture all day. ) Let's say it costs the old bat between 12k-20k to run this whole shit show. She is for sure paying for shitty site, and servers so lets chalk that up too maybe 1k to 1,500k a month, the rent of the studio (might be the bulk of her costs) and whatever scraps are left over are for these assholes listed.
Anyway, when she tries to launch another way of making money off this, a solid feeding will occur.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
View attachment 183486
11 podcasts, 12 "hosts" sans the old fag. Whatever it is, sure is a nice scheme, that i hope the IRS totally never looks into. (Pretty much everyone but Don, and i think Joanne and Bill, complain about black culture all day. ) Let's say it costs the old bat between 12k-20k to run this whole shit show. She is for sure paying for shitty site, and servers so lets chalk that up too maybe 1k to 1,500k a month, the rent of the studio (might be the bulk of her costs) and whatever scraps are left over are for these assholes listed.
Anyway, when she tries to launch another way of making money off this, a solid feeding will occur.
He also has to pay employees like eRock, Garrett and some chick, right? They've got to be making, at least, 40k a year each, right?

Forum Clout
View attachment 183486
Wait... There's really that many shows on Compound???

G

my convo with flat broke. will keep posting if he continues to feed the troll. The crying laughing emoji is the sign of an unconfident man.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240218_010452_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20240218_010452_Messages.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 149
  • Screenshot_20240218_010458_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20240218_010458_Messages.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 150