• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How much do you hate yourself?

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
Forum Clout
i like how 99% of the time his shitty advice always boiled down to “ya just gotta go to a meeting man.” really? how’d you arrive at that conclusion? fucking groundbreaking. anyone who goes to meetings is a shit-for-brains just waiting for their turn to speak so they can have a captive audience for their complaints/sob stories. a noose knot tutorial would be more productive

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
i like how 99% of the time his shitty advice always boiled down to “ya just gotta go to a meeting man.” really? how’d you arrive at that conclusion? fucking groundbreaking. anyone who goes to meetings is a shit-for-brains just waiting for their turn to speak so they can have a captive audience for their complaints/sob stories. a noose knot tutorial would be more productive
He has no authority to speak or give advice on anyones issues. The whole idea of an advice show came about from random callers going “Jimmy man you helped me with sobriety so much love you love the show”. But what works for you or an individual doesn’t work for all, and even if Jim could run an addict advice show, which he can’t, it isn’t the same as a “life advice” show. This is a guy who got slapped in the face with dicks, sniffing pissy underwear, getting molested by adults, all as a child, and I doubt he has resolved any of these issues. He can’t even solve the mystery of if he’s gay when he gets fucked by cock everynight. It’s as tone deaf as Ant larping as a white traditional conservative.

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
Forum Clout
its shocking how much people can talk and say nothing. Majority of alcoholics shouldn't attempt recovery, just keep going.
had to briefly go to some meetings as required as part of an outpatient program & it was some of the most pathetic people i’ve ever encountered. they all should’ve either taken up drinking again or killed themselves. nothing but a bunch of the same woe-is-me stories repeated verbatim every fucking time. complete waste of time. i hope they’re all dead of cirrhosis by now

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
i like how 99% of the time his shitty advice always boiled down to “ya just gotta go to a meeting man.” really?
Reminder that all Twelve Step programs have a 5% or less success rate including AA and NA. Imagine sending your children to a college that had a 5% graduation rate. And being shocked that they were not one of the ones who graduated.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Reminder that all Twelve Step programs have a 5% or less success rate including AA and NA. Imagine sending your children to a college that had a 5% graduation rate. And being shocked that they were not one of the ones who graduated.
There’s really only one step and it’s to stop getting fucked up. Norton probably thinks his struggles are on par with Artie’s. Delusional creep.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
it was such a ridiculous idea; no good advice & remove the funny. Do an open mic / go to a meeting, thanks genius.

There might allegedly be a meeting somewhere, but we don't confirm or deny it's existence, & it might be a program & it might have some steps involved but it's like fight club, & the 1st rule of fight club is... ok, we get it!

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
it was such a ridiculous idea; no good advice & remove the funny. Do an open mic / go to a meeting, thanks genius.

There might allegedly be a meeting somewhere, but we don't confirm or deny it's existence, & it might be a program & it might have some steps involved but it's like fight club, & the 1st rule of fight club is... ok, we get it!
Fucking retard completely misunderstood the "anonymous" part of AA

G

I hate myself pretty gud, but I do have lines that I won’t cross, as mentioned before listening to Jim and Sam and the other is WAPT. Can’t even hate watch it