• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How Much Anxiety Do You Think Nana Has About Returning to Work Soon?

Forum Clout
I bet you he's anxiously hugging himself half to death right now, clutching that can of Canada Dry in a white-knuckle death grip. There's no way he can do his Nana act without booze, he can barely get through it WITH twelve beers in him. Trying to contort his hideous mug into that fake-happy rictus grin is going to be real tough without the suds. His first show back will no doubt be hilarious good fun.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I bet you he's anxiously hugging himself half to death right now, clutching that can of Canada Dry in a white-knuckle death grip. There's no way he can do his Nana act without booze, he can barely get through it WITH twelve beers in him. Trying to contort his hideous mug into that fake-happy rictus grin is going to be real tough without the suds. His first show back will no doubt be hilarious good fun.
I hope he switches to energy drinks and his heart explodes.