• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How many of these faggots have you conversed with?

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Back when I was a lifeguard in Jersey there was one guy I worked with that was really into comedy. I brought up Patrice the one day and I figured Id ask if he knew about O&A. He said he did and that in the summer of 2001 (his rookie year on the patrol), Lynsi Smigo fucked almost the entire Wildwood Beach Patrol including him and said she gave the best head he ever had.
You gotta give credit to the Opster, if you're going to get with a hot younger woman who fucked her way through the greater philly area, might as well go for the best blowjob you can find.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
Back when I was a lifeguard in Jersey there was one guy I worked with that was really into comedy. I brought up Patrice the one day and I figured Id ask if he knew about O&A. He said he did and that in the summer of 2001 (his rookie year on the patrol), Lynsi Smigo fucked almost the entire Wildwood Beach Patrol including him and said she gave the best head he ever had.
Sounds about right for Wildwood, espcially late 90s/early 00s.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
lynsi has always been a transparent socially climbing whore. she slums with the little people and fucks the blue collar guys but marries a rich flounder like ope, before relegating him to the cuck shack

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
Not related to O&A, but I wrote something on Nirvana's FB page and Krist Noveselic responded to it and called me an asshole.
That guy is the luckiest fucker out there. Made millions playing simplistic bass lines in mediocre fashion. There’s a reason why he hasn’t done shit since 1994.