• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How many of these faggots have you conversed with?

G

Opie -- asked him a question on his livestream and he answered.
Anthony -- He replied to my tweet and retweeted me once.
Jim -- Sent me a message asking how he can help make things right when I made a troll post saying I never got my kickstarter perks.
Joe Cumia -- Various walls of text replies to shit I've sent him.

If you had've told me in 2008 that I would one day interact with all the boys AND joe cumia (!) then I wouldn't have believed you, and yet today it means absolutely nothing. That's the only interesting part about it.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
i got on air for call ins on the XM show a few times (2 or 3 tops) and Anthony got upset about a post I made on whackbag in the mid 2000s

Nick Mullen also angrily responded to me on reddit on his account a few times, which is the same thing. It felt cringey. There's no "conversation" with public figures like this, they degrade themselves by responding. And if you melt by the recognition and say "aw shucks man I'm just playin, I love you man" you degrade yourself even worse

Somewhere out there online there's a thread of myspace replies that Joe Rogan did with someone, dated (obviously) around the early 2000s since myspace. Just some dude in his 20s talking shit. Joe was like "My life is hollywood and yours is shit!" to some random nobody and he kept on responding

tip to public figures: when you do this you come off like this

(1:47 for phoneletts)

G

tip to public figures: when you do this you come off like this

[MEDIA=youtube]9E62iA6KCIQ:107[/MEDIA] (1:47 for phoneletts)
You could've just said it comes off like when danny ross gets mad at us.

I remember I made a passing comment like "was that really that danny fag?" on reddit once, and he sent me a private message with like 5 paragraphs calling me a piece of shit.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
You could've just said it comes off like when danny ross gets mad at us.

I remember I made a passing comment like "was that really that danny fag?" on reddit once, and he sent me a private message with like 5 paragraphs calling me a piece of shit.
I got a few unsolicited replies from Danny on the sub too for being a Nazi Incel. Just hit the guy with some fine tuned Kike Hate content, he'll argue at you in a way that sounds like Michael Rappaport on a keyboard for a few replies and eventually just shut the fuck up while his words get flooded out by a fog of Zyklon B (verifiable facts about Jews)

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
I had a brief conversation with Joe on FB. He threaten to beat me to death with a bat. Which I found a little extreme. All I did was tell Carol that her fiancee, was daring & enticing the internet. To call CPS on them (I gave her evidence). And if they turned up, you had Joe to thank for it. I'm guessing she pulled him up.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
My biggest get was me publicly arguing with Carlos Mencia on Twitter about how he was a joke thief cocksucker. He replied to everything I said to him. For a time frame, it was back when he went on Maron's podcast, and then went back and was confronted about more accusations.

In hindsight... I don't feel sorry for him, but ever since Rogan went after him, it really destroyed him psychologically. He was all like, "I dunno what's inside me that makes me maybe steal stuff, I'm trying to work everything out" or some shit. Guilt's a motherfucker, man. Genuinely.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
I got Joe mooing on reddit after some quiet by starting threads, only twice though. One thread claimed that he was afraid to be beaten up by Gene, the other claimed that he had been "bested" by Josh Fonner. He came on quickly to set the record straight. Cow was always sitting in the bushes.
Also talked to him on Twitter by pretending to be ballwasher. One time I asked him why people on reddit would call him and his brother "faggot n-word trash." Because of jealousy, of course. Someone from the sub had my ballwasher account suspended later on, after I said it could be dangerous to mess with Joe.

G

Got a picture with the worm, opie answered on his ultra powerful life stream, and ant banned me on twitch for asking how was it like to fuck sue, A boy. Also #feednana during his twitch stream. Btw he sucks badly on modern warfare whatever the fuck he plays.

G

I've been blocked by all of them except Opie. Bonnie McFarlane blocked me after I responded to one of her threads with the clip of of her calling Patrice a nigger.
Wow, I don't think she ever blocked me for that even though I was doing it to like every post. Maybe because my twitter account was a black guy.

Kelsey Cook blocked me for making garage door opener jokes.