• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How long before Gavin gets his face printed onto a punching pillow?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
We all know what Anthonys real problem with the Destroyer was. It wasn’t his humor, his girlfriend, or his attitude. It was that he was the boss. The responsible adult who had to run the show. And running the show meant checking Anthony by telling him he’s a drunken slob who takes no responsibility for himself, his coworkers, or the show at large.

So how long before Gavin checks Anthony and starts the same resentment he had towards Opie?

Yeaah Ant just some advice…lets switch to a boom mic. Everytime you slap the table people can hear it because the mic is on said table.”

Queue the giggling, tittering, and twirling around. “HAHAHAA MY MICROPHONE? MICROPHONE? YOU WANT ME TO CHANGE MY MICROPHONE? AHAHAHAA SUREEE WHY NOT” and the minute Gavin walks away, Nana is spitting on the floor and cursing Gavins whole family.