• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How fucking gay and annoying is Tony Hinchcliffe and how much can we bully him?

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
How fucking gay and annoying is Tony Hinchcliffe
Very and extremely.
and how much can we bully him?
If he posts here, I'd say "a lot, but probably not enough." If he doesn't, not sure how to go about it but I'm willing to pitch in.
doing-my-part.gif

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
What a clearly fatherless faggot he is. Fass. Rogan homo lover for sure. Cool, K, no problem. But Tony Hichcliiffe is a gay man - homosexual queer.
Now, that is a question that needs answerin'!

That little faggot needs bullying in the worst way.

I detest bullies, but there's always an exception to the rule, right! In this case I'd be down with some hardcore bullying for the sake of obliterating the whole rotten host of Rogan spawned faggotism!

All of 'em need merciless harassment and bullying, tbchwy.

midwit

Forum Clout
I'm at peace with the culture being Jewed and gay. It's fine. Arguably the worst time in human history to be alive but that's easy for a man to say who has access to modern medicine. Who knows.

But what gets me is that everyone who gets rich in the entertainment business sucks. Everyone. There isn't one guy I can point to and be like "damn, I admire the shit out of that dude. What a talent and he never cucked."

Forum Clout
I went down a very small Kill Tony rabbit hole a couple weeks ago. Hinchcliffe seems to be under the impression that the show is some sort of real platform that can give people an in in the comedy scene somehow? Imagine being one of the most anonymous comedians in the Austin “scene” and thinking you have any level of influence on someone’s career. There was some jabbering jigaboo with a Mohawk and a guy that I think used to be in The Wave who was pretending to play the sax and somehow Hinchcliffe was still the one who I prayed would kill himself first. I get that he developed his sassy angry fag routine because he probably got bullied his entire life, but I can’t stand “yeah, I said it, because I’m brave!” comedians. You made a joke about beating a woman, get over yourself you anonymous homo.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
I went down a very small Kill Tony rabbit hole a couple weeks ago. Hinchcliffe seems to be under the impression that the show is some sort of real platform that can give people an in in the comedy scene somehow? Imagine being one of the most anonymous comedians in the Austin “scene” and thinking you have any level of influence on someone’s career. There was some jabbering jigaboo with a Mohawk and a guy that I think used to be in The Wave who was pretending to play the sax and somehow Hinchcliffe was still the one who I prayed would kill himself first. I get that he developed his sassy angry fag routine because he probably got bullied his entire life, but I can’t stand “yeah, I said it, because I’m brave!” comedians. You made a joke about beating a woman, get over yourself you anonymous homo.
my brother in law tried to get me into kill tony, it's annoying cause I like the concept of the show but tony is retardedly unfunny

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
my brother in law tried to get me into kill tony, it's annoying cause I like the concept of the show but tony is retardedly unfunny
It sounds good on paper but to me cringe comedy is very difficult to pull off and Kill Tony is way too cringe for me to really enjoy. Seems like a good portion of the open micers that go up are retarded or severely mentally ill and the vast majority of them bomb which isn’t really entertaining to me. Then Tony will pretend to be a human with emotions and interview them and it’s either boring, or he’ll trash them and it’s rarely funny.

Tony clearly has a God complex where he thinks he’s going to discover the next once in a generation comic but his show has been going for a decade and the comic that got the most headlines was the guy who threw Drew Carey’s ex girlfriend off of a balcony to her death.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
It's like the worst of the O&A show. Just a panel of somewhat funny and completely incredulous people who happen to be in complete control of the mics, volume, and editing and an audience of worshipers willing to laugh at anything the host says. They can't handle anyone funnier than them and are just waiting to snipe anyone who goes up on stage.

What a lazy, infuriating premise. So of course it's a runaway success.