• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How did lockdowns impede you from getting on your gay motorcycle and fatting down the street?

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
Forum Clout
fatf006e8be5bcd8802.png

Something is really wrong with Pat's brain. He's not autistic, he doesn't have downs, and he isn't Forrest Gump-level retarded (close).

What is it? Histrionic personality disorder combined with severe laziness resulting in some type of fat malaise and need to compulsively lie?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Huh? This literally makes no fucking sense. The roads weren’t shut down, and gas was close to a buck or so a gallon in the MKE area at points of the start of the lockdown.

what a dope.
Exactly, if anything there was much less traffic on the road for him to drive around. Some People still had to go to work and said it was nice not having so much traffic. Fatty was just being lazy as always

Pat_Torque_Monday

on a watchlist of known perverts
Forum Clout
Sliming his way into the timeline of a pretty woman with a typically transparent and masturbatory Pat offering where he tries to align himself with the concepts of speed and danger, with a dash of "I'm broken and recklessness is my cure babe"

She doesn't want to be a passenger on your embarrassing little clown bike Pat, like us she wants to see you set alight then driven into a wall at high speed, or off a cliff or canyon. As long as you're on fire.

G

Piggy likes driving his pony car and riding a scooter because it's a task that isolates him and shuts down most of his mental functioning to concentrate on keeping between the lines. He can crank Foo Fighters and pretend he's in his own world. That's why he hates traffic laws. They impede and regulate the only moment in his fat life where he has autonomy.

G

His brain needs constant praise and compliments from other people. When he doesn't get it, he's a cranky Pig indeed.