• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Holly the Hole Hate Thread

PFGTard

Forum Clout
Holly fucking sucks, we need the true PFG-TV co-host to return.
riteaid.jpg

PFGTard

Forum Clout
Holly Hole is awful, but I like Scorch's barely-concealed contempt for and lack of patience with her. Scorch being the only tolerable element gets my ribs. It's a whole new PFG TV, knowhaddamean? :pfg_sm:
It kinda seems like he's gotten slightly more self aware. It's pretty obvious that he brought on those Ghostbusters manchildren and the sausage sniffing guy to sort of mock them silently.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
lmao look I know not everyone was built for broadcasting genius but try to activate your almonds a little bit on this one.
Scorch knows he looks great. But you know what makes him look even better? Having a negative point of comparison against him. It's classic showbiz technique, folks.
I wouldn't expect a civilian to understand, but have a little faith in the maestro, yeah?

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
I haven't been vurrry PFG and watched any new Scorch shit... Does he make any overtly inappropriate remarks to her such as out of nowhere sniffing in the air and doing a shitty impression of Multiple Miggs saying "I can smell your cunt" and then uproariously loffing to himself and refusing to explain why?

I certainly hope so.

Nana Cumia

Forum Clout
I haven't been vurrry PFG and watched any new Scorch shit... Does he make any overtly inappropriate remarks to her such as out of nowhere sniffing in the air and doing a shitty impression of Multiple Miggs saying "I can smell your cunt" and then uproariously loffing to himself and refusing to explain why?

I certainly hope so.
markup_1000003801.png

No he didn't say that. He did say that he could lick his own hole.