• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hitler, Stalin, and Mao took the DMT.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Weren't most the WW2 leaders off their heads? Hitler was a beat up shaky husk by 1945
Said it before. The Nazis were sacrificing children in occultic castles and drinking their blood while doing DMT and talking to the cyber elves who they saw as gods. The idea of the aryans comes from aliens they encountered. The Nazis were the first to realize the artificial projection of the universe and the layers and how to see into and receive information from other dimensions and times. Why do you think we brought all the Nazis over after WWII. Why do you think we got them to build rockets, that we came up with that? Really? That we wanted to go to space? The CIA boomed after this time because they became aware of the Nazis research and application of psychedelic drugs and UFO’s. Alex Jones didn’t say anything wrong here.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
Did you see the elves? Did they tell you anything useful? Or is that all bs?

Pig jay says he’s done it a few time but never seen anything. But he’s a jew and could just be soulless
Yeah I saw the “elves.” To me they were just these three entities that didn’t really look like anything. At first they were kinda fucking with me because I had my guard up but once I accepted the trip they chilled out and were like “Okay, what do you want to know? What questions do you have?”
And fuck I wasn’t prepared for that. I couldn’t think of anything so I start to think about how much time I have left in the trip and then they started fucking with me again. This was the only time that they actually looked like anything. It was like they were wearing the Mexican Day of the Dead masks and they started throwing countdown clocks at me saying “Do you want to know what this clock is for? Or what this one is for?” And about then I start to come out of it. I guess their lesson was to live in the moment and not to worry about how much time you have left in life or with anyone or anything. Just enjoy life.

Easy for those cock suckers to say, they don’t have to pay bills.

BlkPanda

Forum Clout
Said it before. The Nazis were sacrificing children in occultic castles and drinking their blood while doing DMT and talking to the cyber elves who they saw as gods. The idea of the aryans comes from aliens they encountered. The Nazis were the first to realize the artificial projection of the universe and the layers and how to see into and receive information from other dimensions and times. Why do you think we brought all the Nazis over after WWII. Why do you think we got them to build rockets, that we came up with that? Really? That we wanted to go to space? The CIA boomed after this time because they became aware of the Nazis research and application of psychedelic drugs and UFO’s. Alex Jones didn’t say anything wrong here.
This is soo retarded I hope you’re joshing

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I love DMT. I extracted it myself so it was full spectrum, lotta other alkaloids in there.

Acid, mushrooms, dissociatives, none of them come close. And you’re in and out of the whole thing so fast you don’t waste your day. I found it extremely euphoric too.

Malibu Pat

Apocalyptic prophylactic
Forum Clout
I have nothing to add to this conversation, other than a picture of this gay nigger.

Bitch nigger.JPG

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
I love DMT. I extracted it myself so it was full spectrum, lotta other alkaloids in there.

Acid, mushrooms, dissociatives, none of them come close. And you’re in and out of the whole thing so fast you don’t waste your day. I found it extremely euphoric too.
I took shrooms a few months ago and had a bad trip that I was totally fine with, i knew I was having a bad trip but also knew it was necessary... If that makes sense... They have a way of making you face the shit you put off.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout

if you use naptha then you've really gotta crush & dry the crystals, they look great coming out the freezer but have occlusions which retain some of the dirty solvent

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
Did you see the elves? Did they tell you anything useful? Or is that all bs?

Pig jay says he’s done it a few time but never seen anything. But he’s a jew and could just be soulless
I didn't get to the breakthrough because I'm a pussy and DMT tastes like you're smoking ass hair. I did see geometric shapes though, and it's fucking super fun.