• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hip Howie

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
IMG_1136.jpeg

Wild

I love media!
Forum Clout
You really get an idea of Stern’s level of broadcast professionalism when he praises horseshit music. Goes way back too, I saw a clip of him going crazy over some generic, forgotten 90s band the other day, may as well be Casey Kasem talkin up today’s hits.

The gist of the video is that his monkey producer calls him out for going with whatever trend in music is popular at the time to seem trendy and cool. There's a good case to argue that Howard Stern is an even a bigger phony than Jim Norton.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
You really get an idea of Stern’s level of broadcast professionalism when he praises horseshit music. Goes way back too, I saw a clip of him going crazy over some generic, forgotten 90s band the other day, may as well be Casey Kasem talkin up today’s hits.
He also pretends he listens to whatever is current in his free time but its always a lie. I remember once he was talking about what he was listening to while painting and it was like “While I was painting I like to play music so I had on The Beatles, Neil Young, and…Iggy Azalea” so he’s always been trying to shoe-horn in whoever is current to hide that he’s just an old boomer still listening to same stuff he grew up with, so now it’s either Post Malone or Billie Ellish. Nothing wrong with that - but don’t try to act like you’re up on what’s current.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

The gist of the video is that his monkey producer calls him out for going with whatever trend in music is popular at the time to seem trendy and cool. There's a good case to argue that Howard Stern is an even a bigger phony than Jim Norton.

Like how Stern pretended in the 90s to be big into hard rock / heavy metal because it was part of his “edgy rocker” persona. Complete lie. I remember him once talking about Scott Ian of Anthrax and kept calling him the lead singer.

Wild

I love media!
Forum Clout
Like how Stern pretended in the 90s to be big into hard rock / heavy metal because it was part of his “edgy rocker” persona. Complete lie. I remember him once talking about Scott Ian of Anthrax and kept calling him the lead singer.
Stern always larped as the "everyman" that people could relate to, because his ragging on celebrities and whatever was popular is what gave him listeners. As soon as he hit the 500 million checkbook with Sirius, that was no longer necessary, and he started to reveal his vapid faggotry by talking about reality shows that he watched. It's not a big surprise that the show fell to shit when Artie Lange wasn't there to counter Howard's feminine predilections with his working man persona.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Stern always larped as the "everyman" that people could relate to, because his ragging on celebrities and whatever was popular is what gave him listeners. As soon as he hit the 500 million checkbook with Sirius, that was no longer necessary, and he started to reveal his vapid faggotry by talking about reality shows that he watched. It's not a big surprise that the show fell to shit when Artie Lange wasn't there to counter Howard's feminine predilections with his working man persona.
I remember when Stern used to pretend to watch sports, especially during the Artie years. He always sounded like he didn’t know sports and it’s clear now. His “sport” is watching shitty dating reality shows like the bachelor and hasn’t mentioned watching anything sports in years. His audience is now middle aged woman who think listening to him makes them “the cool mom”

Forum Clout
His voice sounds like it should be good for rock songs, but every time he does one of these covers they're terrible. That Nirvana cover show he did was dogshit too, despite his studio stuff sounding like it should fit perfectly for rock songs.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
What's with all these zoomer artists doing covers on his show? And Roast Balone sucks ass. Auto tuning Alice in Chains? WTF? Using an entire chorus line to make up for your lack of vocal range? Takes an entire team to bury his shitty voice in the mix.
Why did you bother listening to it?
The more interesting thing is --why is post Malone on 2023 era Howard? Whatever you think of his music, there's no denying he is huge right now
they probably have the same manager. I don’t care about him either way but what could him and Howard possibly have to talk about?