• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hi, this is... Veezeeo Sandburr Dontchasemebro?

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Hey there, slappy, my name's Christopher Niggernose and I came into your establishment yesterday to steal a sound bar... A sound bar, yeah you heard me right, slappy, and the cops chased me down the street. Anyway, I dropped the sound bar after sidestepping the mess on the street that used to be my son, and I want my money back!

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
01c294a23bd828fbc21252e194fb4a0b.jpg

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
FLEE THE VESTIBULE

Kuhn, who suffers from Lange Nose, found himself in a Grand Theft Auto induced haze. He had the baby in the car. The little tike was launched from the vehicle. It popped on the hot pavement like an egg yoke. Qadan with the sunshine smile, and the nu-age alien name. The boy was shot out of a cannon. What can we say about this unfortunate mishap? Y'gotta make a mark and move where you want to. Steal what you can and run from the nation. Take it to the edge, there's nowhere to hide, and call up the boy, let's go for a joyride.