• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hey Seth Simons, great job keeping Shane down

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
He’s never recovered.

IMG_0186.jpeg

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
in what way? i haven't seen yet but like da podcast
About 15 minutes of reused material from his youtube special and it felt a bit tame. Keep in mind I’m just a civilian and should never dare to talk about the craft, but his tags were pretty lazy too. Mostly just saying something slightly edgy than doing an ironic smirk and laughing. I liked the youtube special a lot but this shit was a big letdown for me.

Forum Clout
Birds fird and sird. Formerly words. It's a subtle joke.
I still chuckle every year or so when that joke flashes into my memory.

I am baffled by the fact that they're still airing new episodes of that show though. I haven't heard even a passing mention of a new Simpsons episode from anyone I've spoken to in the last 15 years at least.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
About 15 minutes of reused material from his youtube special and it felt a bit tame. Keep in mind I’m just a civilian and should never dare to talk about the craft, but his tags were pretty lazy too. Mostly just saying something slightly edgy than doing an ironic smirk and laughing. I liked the youtube special a lot but this shit was a big letdown for me.
At this point I pretty much only support the comedians just because they elicit these types of reactions from people that annoy me.
IMG_0439.png

Last edited: