• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hey, Harrrrrrr?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
6c3c849448685d32f56beaab345b52ff.jpg

How sad is it that this is the last source for a modicum of possible entertainment on that show?

I think the last time he ever made me laugh was reciting the finale of Footloose at the Port Authority.

Though I will give him the Anthony Wiener presser, too.

Not to mention he made a better Chris Gaines than Garth Brooks.

I guess what I'm saying is I really miss Jackie Martling, lads.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Fred, you mean? Yeah, sounded nothing like him.

Still liked his Jackie and Stuttering John though.
Fred sucks. I was about to agree with your original point until I read this because Benjy is just a walking bit. “Tahp shellf licker.” He’s a faayyaaaggg.

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
Fred sucks. I was about to agree with your original point until I read this because Benjy is just a walking bit. “Tahp shellf licker.” He’s a faayyaaaggg.

Top shelf liquor was that idiot Grillo.

Look, Fred is a hair-trigger sensitive pussy, but I do find him funny. Grillo, Stuttering John and Brent are some of the biggest losers ever born on this planet.

Benji would be dead to me if he didn't have a few moments that made me laugh, such as "ARE YOU MORE THAN 7 INCHES!?!"

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Top shelf liquor was that idiot Grillo.

Look, Fred is a hair-trigger sensitive pussy, but I do find him funny. Grillo, Stuttering John and Brent are some of the biggest losers ever born on this planet.

Benji would be dead to me if he didn't have a few moments that made me laugh, such as "ARE YOU MORE THAN 7 INCHES!?!"
I was mocking Fred’s shitty impression of Grillo. keh keh. Stuttering John was the funniest person to ever be on Stern besides Sal, fawkin period. I’m not a big fan of Benjy tobehonestwitchya.

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
I was mocking Fred’s shitty impression of Grillo. keh keh. Stuttering John was the funniest person to ever be on Stern besides Sal, fawkin period. I’m not a big fan of Benjy tobehonestwitchya.

Fred looks like an old lesbian now. Sucking up for a living didn't prove to be kind to him.

I don't like Benji either, but I'll give him his due when it's earned.

Sal tries too hard, but Richard is a genuinely funny lad.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Fred looks like an old lesbian now. Sucking up for a living didn't prove to be kind to him.

I don't like Benji either, but I'll give him his due when it's earned.

Sal tries too hard, but Richard is a genuinely funny lad.
Better than anything Genesis ever did: