• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He’s Not Gonna Fuck You Anthony..

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_5307.jpeg

He’s not going to, no matter how hard your nurse or you try to get his attention.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
When you watch clips like this with Nick, you realize that Nana is absolutely ENTHRALLED by mustaches and facial hair. It's pretty obvious at this point. He crushes hard on men with beards and mustaches. What a homo.
I just asked myself why Nana doesn’t grow facial hair, and it has nothing to do with the fact that he can’t (he obviously can), and its not the fact that if he grew it in it’d be grey, it’s his strange obsession with trying to look like a teenager. Thats why he dresses like a complete fucking slob. That tony two shirts look with the short sleeved flannel over a video game shirt is literally a 12 year old boy.

Forum Clout
I just asked myself why Nana doesn’t grow facial hair, and it has nothing to do with the fact that he can’t (he obviously can), and its not the fact that if he grew it in it’d be grey, it’s his strange obsession with trying to look like a teenager. Thats why he dresses like a complete fucking slob. That tony two shirts look with the short sleeved flannel over a video game shirt is literally a 12 year old boy.
And Bro Joe with the cut off Tees and Airborne hat. He thinks he’s a bad ass biker dude and battle scarred war veteran. It’s all a bunch of cosplay.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Afrikaners have just as much a right to the land as the blacks there that do absolutely fuck all with it. Afrikaners aren't the same as British South Africans.
They were still only ever a tiny percentage of the population. Afrikaners were, in global terms, new on the scene when they lost the power they once had too