• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Heard Jim and Sam on the radio today

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout
Traveling for work, someone else driving the car.
They finally decided to change the radio station after hearing about Fox News say this is the most dead jews since the holocaust.

I heard the end of a sentence by Sam I'm assuming, then Jim saying "That can't be it" followed by 3 seconds of dead air before he changed the station again.
He listened to some horrific bassy ghetto beaner pop for longer than Jim and Sam.

He left Stern on, it was an inane babbling segment with producers and artie. 25 seconds of listening.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
I heard some Jim and Sam recently. I don’t remember when, what they talked about or how long I listened. If I had to guess I’d say it was still probably better than Opie’s afternoon zoo horseshit

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
I need to know if Tough Guy Neocon Jimmy is advocating dropping a hydrogen bomb on Gaza.
Ten seconds of dead air, Jim looks up from his phone.
“Huh? Oh yeah, that comedian bombed.”
“No Jim, I was asking if you think the Gaza should be bombed.”
“Oh, yeah, sure, why not..”Looks at his phone again. “Fuck, look at the cock on this tranny! My parents would disown me if they came home and saw me riding that!”