• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has Jim made any public response about Anthony in the hospital or delivered any "thoughts and prayers"?

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Doesn't sound like it. Fiercely loyal guy is Jim :image_9253:

41314.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
To ask if Jim Norton has done any action you first have to ask yourself:

1. Does Jims career get furthered
2. Does Jims sexual desires get fulfilled

If either one don’t occur Jim won’t do whatever you’re thinking. So of course he didn’t visit his “friend” of 20 years in the hospital after a near fatal heart attack nor after. Why would he? What would he gain?

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout

If either one don’t occur Jim won’t do whatever you’re thinking. So of course he didn’t visit his “friend” of 20 years in the hospital after a near fatal heart attack nor after. Why would he? What would he gain?

Worm's Law

G

Slightly offtopic but I decided to listen two Jim and Sam shows from this week.
In one of them Israel came up and you could enjoy the best of Nortons fencesitting and "scccccummmbagggs".

In the other episode they spent 30 minutes talking about Susan Boyle and her Britains Got Talent performance.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout

WHY WOULD HE WANT TO SEE THAT?

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
In one of them Israel came up and you could enjoy the best of Nortons fencesitting and "scccccummmbagggs".

In the other episode they spent 30 minutes talking about Susan Boyle and her Britains Got Talent performance.
How did you sit through that?

Also, re-watching Susan Boyle's debut in today's day and age it was obviously fake and staged. I bet she treated it as if it weren't.

G

How did you sit through that?

Also, re-watching Susan Boyle's debut in today's day and age it was obviously fake and staged. I bet she treated it as if it weren't.
I was playing some videogames and decided to put something as a background. Was pretty hard, they now have Troy and Travis as cohosts and some kid named Cody or something who adds nothing.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
Jim wouldn’t even see his own flesh and blood in the hospital, let alone nana.

Worm's Law
Indeed.

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Forum Clout

Thank you for your service!