Has it been posted yet that Norm took the moth joke from QC? Never heard that before

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Stupid taco bell janitor Andy Richter just said it. If this has already been stated I apologize and will go back to calling Pat fat and JoeH a pedophile...allegedly

Edit: I had stole but that was a little rough

Last edited:

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I mean, in the world of comedy that could be twisted and manipulated into anything. Him and Norm could have been bull shitting, he could have told it to Norm but thought Norm could tell it better, he could have just given it to him. Col is a gracious spirit, look what he let the worm get away with, but he isn’t afraid to call people on their shit. I doubt this is Amy Schumer stealing Patrice bits then acting shocked when people notice. I’d be more curious what Colin has to say than some homo.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
I mean, in the world of comedy that could be twisted and manipulated into anything. Him and Norm could have been bull shitting, he could have told it to Norm but thought Norm could tell it better, he could have just given it to him. Col is a gracious spirit, look what he let the worm get away with, but he isn’t afraid to call people on their shit. I doubt this is Amy Schumer stealing Patrice bits then acting shocked when people notice. I’d be more curious what Colin has to say than some homo.
I should have been more clear, my apologies. It was a 30 second joke that Norm stretched to 5 minutes because he wasn't ready for a segment on Conan. Here's the link...not going to timestamp because other than Andy it's a good listen

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I should have been more clear, my apologies. It was a 30 second joke that Norm stretched to 5 minutes because he wasn't ready for a segment on Conan. Here's the link...not going to timestamp because other than Andy it's a good listen

I know the joke, I just hadn’t heard he “stole” it from Col before. Like I said not sure what this homo said but stealing a joke is a big claim. I highly doubt Norm stole anything.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
I know the joke, I just hadn’t heard he “stole” it from Col before. Like I said not sure what this homo said but stealing a joke is a big claim. I highly doubt Norm stole anything.
Yeah, I just hadn't heard any back story on it before. My thought was Norm turned a 20 second "joke" into a masterpiece. The CQ angle was just interesting

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Started listening to the clip. I see what you meant now. Norm needing it as a back up and it turning into what it became is different. At that point Col just had to give it up. He couldn’t do the joke better and he’d come across like an ass if he tried to say otherwise. I’m sure there was some good natured ribbing but Col is a master himself. He knows how it works.

Edit: Unless it was in his book and I missed it I had never heard CQ originally told the joke. They were friends, obviously, but Norm was so reclusive it’s interesting to hear that.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Started listening to the clip. I see what you meant now. Norm needing it as a back up and it turning into what it became is different. At that point Col just had to give it up. He couldn’t do the joke better and he’d come across like an ass if he tried to say otherwise. I’m sure there was some good natured ribbing but Col is a master himself. He knows how it works.
I was extremely inarticulate but...exactly