Happy Gay Pride Month Baby Boys!

1000005050.jpg

Do you think Jim and his "wife" celebrate pride month or are they so delusional that they pretend that they are not a gay couple?
So I saw Norton live at the Cellar a month ago. He made jokes about his wife. He said “I’ve thought about it and I don’t think it’s gay…. I mean… it’s not straight, but...” Then he looked at a group of four white girls in which one was having fun and three were huffing and rolling their eyes and said “I know that’s offensive to you, Gender Studies Major, but YOU try having my wife’s meaty cock in your face before you lecture me.”

So I saw Norton live at the Cellar a month ago. He made jokes about his wife. He said “I’ve thought about it and I don’t think it’s gay…. I mean… it’s not straight, but...” Then he looked at a group of four white girls in which one was having fun and three were huffing and rolling their eyes and said “I know that’s offensive to you, Gender Studies Major, but YOU try having my wife’s meaty cock in your face before you lecture me.”
He also called me a cuck after I answered a question he asked of the audience. Great time tbh