• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Happy Fathers Day From Ant

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_6004.jpeg
IMG_6007.jpeg
IMG_6006.jpeg
IMG_6005.jpeg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Learned valuable things? Like beating your girlfriend and justifying it? Being a fucking bum? Being a thief? Being a complete deadbeat who fucks off to the otherside of the country when they can’t make it anymore? Smoking crack? Fucking underage women? Fucking men? Brandishing guns as a replacement for masculinity? I could go on.

Really shows his mentality. My father is a good person. His racism was good. Me being even more racist than him makes me better than him. I wish this nigger had some self awareness to hate the father who hit him for being hungry, and beat his mother for having the nerve to get lippy. Fucking coward.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Anthony is fucking lying again. He told countless of stories on air how a piece of shit his father was and how he abused his family. But suddenly he's a good guy because Anthony wants people to believe he came from a traditional family.

And why isn't he using any other picture than those two which are easily searchable on Google? If your father was such a good person and placed his family first, there must be tons of pictures where you as a family spend quality time together. Share those instead.

Anrhony is becoming quite the revisionist. He wants to fit so bad into this right wing, white, Christian, conservative, family first mould that he even goes as far as pretending his deadbeat father was any good.

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Anthony is fucking lying again. He told countless of stories on air how a piece of shit his father was and how he abused his family. But suddenly he's a good guy because Anthony wants people to believe he came from a traditional family.

And why isn't he using any other picture than those two which are easily searchable on Google? If your father was such a good person and put his family first, there must be tons of pictures where you as a family spend quality time together.

Anrhony is becoming quite the revisionist. He wants to fit so bad into this right wing, white, Christian, conservative, family first mould that he even goes as far as pretending his deadbeat father was any good.
The irony is is that he can leave out every bad thing about his father that makes him a bum but can’t erase the spaghetti shit. So how the fuck does he justify his father beating and throwing plates at his mothers head. How is that a traditional conservative family.

It would not shock me if Ant made the turn and started shitting on his mom and placing all the responsibility on her.

He cried profusely at his fathers deathbed. He abandoned his mom for 5 YEARS while she was on hers.

He is fucking scum. Human garbage was more accurate than Opie realized.

Forum Clout

And why isn't he using any other picture than those two which are easily searchable on Google? If your father was such a good person and put his family first, there must be tons of pictures where you as a family spend quality time together.

In b4 he starts going to Mass and playing along with Missy’s tradcath LARP

Forum Clout
He already has; he was part of prayer circle at America First with the other tards
Please please tell me there is a photo of that creepy fuck holding hands with a circle of teenage boys, pretending to be solemn.

What a sellout. I wonder if it’s purely a weak attempt at grifting, or if knowing he’s going to die soon scared him into it.

Forum Clout
What a sellout. I wonder if it’s purely a weak attempt at grifting, or if knowing he’s going to die soon scared him into it.
It's Missy. For years now, we've mocked him for being too cowardly to fully embrace far-right rhetoric, but now she's pushing him into it, most likely to put herself in a position to fuck other men. She is effectively grooming Nana to be an elderly cuckold, and mold him into a "personality" on the "groyper" circuit in order to surround herself with more men. And if you look at it that way, it's quite amusing.

Forum Clout
It's Missy. For years now, we've mocked him for being too cowardly to fully embrace far-right rhetoric, but now she's pushing him into it, most likely to put herself in a position to fuck other men. She is effectively grooming Nana to be an elderly cuckold, and mold him into a "personality" on the "groyper" circuit in order to surround herself with more men. And if you look at it that way, it's quite amusing.
She’s leaning hard into the trad shit because she is hoping to get Nana to marry her so she can lay claim to any inheritance.

Also she is scouting for a trad replacement for when Nana finally kicks it.

Girls DOES NOT want to have to work.

Forum Clout
She’s leaning hard into the trad shit because she is hoping to get Nana to marry her so she can lay claim to any inheritance.

Also she is scouting for a trad replacement for when Nana finally kicks it.

Girls DOES NOT want to have to work.
Note how loathsome and despised she is ever since she began regularly tweeting. It's not a coincidence.