• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Happy 10 Year anniversary of Nana ruining her life!

Forum Clout
Ten years ago today, our sweet Nana decided to pursue her lifelong passion of scaffolding photography which led to a racial tirade that ended one of the comfiest jobs in the world, and slowly eroded every single ounce of his credibility and legacy. Nice going, stupid.

G9YnfO0.png

IG5zorK.png

wpZPjeC.png

HMz7rL6.png

Rd9y8Z6.png

iEmwZ8Z.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
FIRED FOR SHIT THAT WASNT EVEN ON THE AIR, WELCOME TO BIZARRO WORLD!

Heres to the nigger who complains about niggers having no self control getting fired for having no self control.

Heres to the nigger who had to invent 5 black guys coming from the shadows to make his story about getting beat by a woman a manly defensive escapade.

Heres to the nigger who put himself in this situation in the first place because he couldn’t help making fun of blacks and getting those sweet creep shots.

Heres to the nigger who burned every bridge in a self destructive fit because the cohost he hated wouldn’t walk out on his own job to save his swarthy racist ass.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
To commemorate i’m going to copy and paste my favorite moment that came of this, one I posted about a year ago: Jim defending Anthony to Larry King and getting destroyed.

Larry King is on the show. Halfway through the interview Larry asks about how O&A started, with Opie explaining that the show is on hiatus because Anthony is gone. Larry inquires “What happened to Anthony? so it’s just Opie?”

:lynch_sm::What happened to Anthony
:brothaman_sm: : WELL….
:lynch_sm:: Come on give it to me straight, you said the F word.
:image_9248:: UHH UHHHH….Anthony was out one night and he was uhm, assaulted in Times Square- He was taking photos and he got into it with a black woman, and she punched him in the face and uhmm he didn’t hit her back. But he went home and he thought out after a while and blasted her on Twitter and said some…perhaps racially insensitive things. And the company didn’t do anything at first, but you know how the press runs with it and they always take the wrong angle. So instead of focusing on his nonviolent reaction they focused on a shockjock saying naughty things and then the company panicked and fired him.

Yeah sure Jim. It’s the press’ fault. Not your dumb faggot friend calling to kill all blacks on Twitter. THOSE SCCUMMMBAG JOURNALISTS TOOK THE WRONG ANGLE…..THEY SHOULDNT HAVE FOCUSED ON HIS NIGGER TWEETING AND SHOULD HAVE LAUDED HIM FOR BEING PEACEFUL TOWARDS A WOMAN….And lets not act like Cumia was saying “naughty things” like it was an edgy racist joke. He said all blacks were violent savages who preyed on white people and should all be killed.

:image_9248:: the woman at the Washington Post did a REVOLTING uhmmm piece on it, just completely biased and inaccurate and just…just crap.

BOOHOOO BOOHOOOO MY FRIEND SAID NIGGERS ARE VIOLENT SCUM AND REPORTERS REPORTED ON THIS!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!! SO BIASED

:lynch_sm:: Uhh…let me ask. Was the…Was the tweets bad?
:brothaman_sm:: WELLLLL depends who you ask LarrYYYYY!
:image_9248:: UH UHH UHH I WOULD SAY A COUPLE OF THEM HE PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE REWORDED AND HE SAYS THAT TOO BUT HE SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN FIRED FOR IT.

Yeah I bet Anthony thinks this. Jaimie pull up all the times Anthony tripled down on his statements and refused to apologize for this incident citing doing nothing wrong.

:brothaman_sm:: Why don’t you show him the tweets Jimmy? I’ll put it back on you and let you decide.
:image_9248:: UHHH UHHH REMINDER THIS WOMAN PUNCHED HIM IN THE FACE MULTIPLE TIMES.

Shitstirring Opie is king. He knew what he was doing.

:lynch_sm:: Why did she punch him?
:image_9248:: CAUSE UH. ANTHONY WAS OUT LATE AT NIGHT TAKING PICTURES- ANTHONY HAD A CAMERA. WHICH HE WAS NOT BEING CREEPY WITH. You know after a while he had a fuckin uhhh photography a uhhh (grits teeth, deep breathe) uhh obsession after a while! So he’s out taking these pictures and there’s a black woman walking away
:lynch_sm:: Daytime?
:image_9248:: No, 3 am. So she may have been drunk or thought he was being creepy…..but he didn’t strike her back!!!

Again, battered housewife worm. “AT LEAST HE DIDN’T HIT HER!!!!!” And yeah sure, maybe SHE was drunk. And we all know how famous Ant is for his photography obsession, right gang? Well, as long as the subject of his photos are unsuspecting children and blacks.

:lynch_sm:: I won’t read this there are words I won’t say. I say them in private but I won’t say them on the air.
:brothaman_sm:: What the N word?
:lynch_sm:: Yeah! - No . No i don’t say that.
:brothaman_sm:: Alright Lar- just read it to yourself and you decide.

:lynch_sm:(reading under his breath): “Savage..violent animals they prey on white people…easy targets…this is no “……..(trails off, complete silence.) ……Eh……

This moment is so fucking funny because you can practically hear Larrys eyes bulge out of his head after seeing the actual tweets vs the lies these two faggots have been spewing to him for the last 20 minutes.

:brothaman_sm:: Well let me ask Larry this, if someone does you wrong, in your head aren’t you thinking the worst thing possible? It doesn’t mean you’re gonna vocalize it or run on Twitter but you’re thinking it…
:lynch_sm:: Yeah but theres a professional side to this to. And he is a professional broadcaster, right?
:image_9248:: Y-YEAH BUT BUT THIS WASNT ON THE AIR!!!!
:lynch_sm:: Yeah but today everythings on the air. Twitters on the air. I have 2 million followers and I tweet a lot, and I give opinions but I don’t curse. I guess i’m just raised in a different culture. When the Times reported on this…did they print those words?

Larry, for as much as the boys made fun of him for being an out of touch senile dolt, hit the nail on the head here. Just because you’re saying shit on your public twitter that represents the views of YOURSELF doesn’t mean you can’t get fired for it, and somehow until this moment the boys never understood this.

:image_9248:: YEAH THEY DID THEY BEEPED SOME OUT AND IT DOESNT LOOK AS GOOD IN PRINT EVEN THOUGH IT WAS IN PRINT-

What??? Nice contradicting yourself in the same sentence, stupid.

:image_9248:: But also Anthony is a guy who he wasn’t hired to- you know he would go on certain rants and everyone knew where he stood! And you know he’s , i don’t want to say “shock jock” but he’s Anthony of the Opie and Anthony show so you never not expect him to give an angry opinion!

Enabler Jim. We all TOLD you this guy was a raving lunatic when you hired him. Now you’re mad he trashed your house?? WHAT DID YOU EXPECT!!! Jim was almost about to say “Anthony wasn’t hired to give clean opinions or be nice” but realized his tweets went over the line of this. And even then Sirius didn’t hire Anthony for his fucking angry opinionated race rants. THEY HIRED HIM TO BE FUNNY!!!!

After this the conversation turns towards Opie and Anthonys relationship with Larry interrogating Opie about their friendship. It’s not my interest and the clear thing is once again how fucking wormy and despicable Norton is.

slip in a Puddle of Aids, shotgun toe trigger attachment, Pete Rose hairdo, etc.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
He had so little impulse control and his brain was so rotted by social media he both emasculated himself and ruined his career. He could have said NOTHING, but he felt like he did in junior high getting beat up and had to vent.

Reading back through the tweets I don't think I ever appreciated how many hours he just spent stewing about this. There's a two and a half hour gap between the first and last tweet, and that's just the ones in the screen grab. It completely broke him in that moment.

And yeah, the "this ain't your show!" line/lie is all the evidence needed to show this tapped into a deeper pit of emasculation and worthlessness. He had to invent a hooting audience that he could shout a big John Wayne-esque comeback at.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Remember when Penn Jillette and worm tried to make the argument "Hey he could've SHOT HER and he DIDN'T, why is no one giving Anthony credit for that??" as if that's some sort of major accomplishment.
I don’t think that’s what happened and I think Ant hides behind that. He didn’t have a handgun on him, I’d bet anything.

I think it’s his excuse for the fact that he was too physically frail and psychologically weak to defend himself.

“I coulda killed her but I was too responsible!” is cover for “I was terrified for my life when a black woman kicked my ass because I’m a physically weak bitch”

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Reading back through the tweets I don't think I ever appreciated how many hours he just spent stewing about this. There's a two and a half hour gap between the first and last tweet, and that's just the ones in the screen grab. It completely broke him in that moment.
And remember that Jims defense is this was all in the heat of the moment. It wasn’t. Anthony had hours between the incident and the tweets. He had hours between the first and last tweet. He had hours between the last tweet and when he went to bed / woke up.

And even though Anthony claims to have not apologized, he did, although half heartedly. Some “If I could change the phrasing I would”, while also claiming (because he’s such a man) that he won’t apologize and wouldn’t rephrase anything. Very consistent. Oh, and for how much he doesn’t regret this, he tried deleting the tweets before he was fired and kept deleting them even after. Thought he had nothing to apologize for?

Remember when Penn Jillette and worm tried to make the argument "Hey he could've SHOT HER and he DIDN'T, why is no one giving Anthony credit for that??" as if that's some sort of major accomplishment.
Their defenses were fucking laughable. Beyond. “It wasn’t on the air” as if that fucking matters. Crazy analogy, but if someone touches a child, are they not allowed to be fired because it happened in private? They tried the “He didn’t shoot her” as some rousing defense of Anthonys self control like he didn’t spend that entire night trashing all niggers because one beat him up. They completely justified that weirdo loner being in Times Square taking photos at 3am like thats completely normal for him. Even people like Colin and Amy tried defending it as if it was just humor, which it very obviously wasn’t.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
FIRED FOR SHIT THAT WASNT EVEN ON THE AIR, WELCOME TO BIZARRO WORLD!

Nana truly believed his self righteous anger would save him from dealing with any consequences. "I was attacked so I'm justified in calling all blacks niggers, savages and animals because THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE!! Oh what I'm fired for speaking the truth now?? Unbelievable!"

Fucking retarded wop.

Forum Clout
And yeah, the "this ain't your show!" line/lie is all the evidence needed to show this tapped into a deeper pit of emasculation and worthlessness. He had to invent a hooting audience that he could shout a big John Wayne-esque comeback at.
There is no fucking way Nana, who studiously avoids any and all confrontation, suddenly started barking at an entire group of FNs, in NYC, at three in the morning. I DO, however, believe a group of FNs who laughed heartily at the swishy old wop as a woman whomped on him MAY have existed, and MAY have sent Nana into a humiliated rage. And perhaps his anti-nigger tweetstorm was a direct result of that humiliation.

Forum Clout
Nana truly believed his self righteous anger would save him from dealing with any consequences. "I was attacked so I'm justified in calling all blacks niggers, savages and animals because THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE!! Oh what I'm fired for speaking the truth now?? Unbelievable!"

Fucking retarded wop.
The question has always been: what was the elderly bottom queen "really" doing wandering around Times Square at three in the morning? Nana rarely leaves the house unless drinking is involved, and he avoids confrontation like Joe avoids work, so the idea that he just decided to "take a walk" to "take photos" at three AM in an area full of FNs seems dubious at best. My theory has long been that he was seeking some hot tranny action, and attempted to solicit the negress, who then attacked him. Then, terrified that he'd be recognized and outed, he scampered home, and tried to take control of the narrative by pretending he was attacked by the rot bung savage for no reason other than niggerism, so he could discredit the negress if and when she went public. His version of events simply doesn't add up.