• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Handsome Bobby vs Patrice on Tough Crowd (30 second clip)

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Tough Crowd was honestly really fucking funny. A lot of the times it would get psuedo intellectual (Think Jim doing some bullshit unfunny political rant on the show and getting claps), but when it was funny it was really funny.
I despise giving Norton credit for almost anything but he was great on that show when he was trying to be funny. It’s also funny that Comedy Central wouldn’t let Keith or Patrice say “nigga” without bleeping it at the same time when Chappelle’s Show was on.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
He is doing shows with Tom Meyers now

I think it was on World Record Podcast they were talking about right after Dat won Last Comic Standing, he came walking into the Improv and everyone starting cheering. Thinking it was for him, he started waving at everybody and saying thank you and shit. Rodney Dangerfield had walked in right behind him.

Forum Clout
I despise giving Norton credit for almost anything but he was great on that show when he was trying to be funny. It’s also funny that Comedy Central wouldn’t let Keith or Patrice say “nigga” without bleeping it at the same time when Chappelle’s Show was on.
According to Patrice when he did the "nigga in a Buick" the word they bleeped out Buick