• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Haha Holy Shit! 20% off!

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
9C850F7E-BB48-4875-8BC0-1FAA8A604723.jpeg

Renaus

Forum Clout
Goad? Jeez.
I'm not so sure about him being a pedo. According to a post from Kiwifarms:

"In the course of the livestream, the IronyBros repeatedly claim Jim Goad was fellated by a 9-year-old black boy. This claim was maliciously misinterpreted from a passage from The Shit Magnet where Jim relates a story of a black "kid" paying Jim money for the pleasure of sucking his dick at some Philadelphia parking lot. Nowhere in the book was the age of black guy mentioned, but it can be surmised he was old enough to crave a white guy's dick and pay for it. They obviously don't care and still attack him over and over. Because Luke Ford refused to moderate the discussion, it all turned into a giant shitshow."

The livestream in question:

I tried to find a pdf of the book to read this part but I can't find it. He might be not a pedo, just a half-fag like Cumia.

Last edited:

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
I'm not so sure about him being a pedo. According to a post from Kiwifarms:

"In the course of the livestream, the IronyBros repeatedly claim Jim Goad was fellated by a 9-year-old black boy. This claim was maliciously misinterpreted from a passage from The Shit Magnet where Jim relates a story of a black "kid" paying Jim money for the pleasure of sucking his dick at some Philadelphia parking lot. Nowhere in the book was the age of black guy mentioned, but it can be surmised he was old enough to crave a white guy's dick and pay for it. They obviously don't care and still attack him over and over. Because Luke Ford refused to moderate the discussion, it all turned into a giant shitshow."

The livestream in question:

I tried to find a pdf of the book to read this part but I can't find it. He might be not a pedo, just a half-fag like Cumia.

Couldn't find the pdf either but here's the epub version:

https://files. catbox.moe/d6r8yo.epub

It keeps posting it as a media file so I added a space after the first dot.