• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Guy Fieri on faggots & the JQ

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
Sorry this is old, but I only now stumbled on it. #ruizing

1638774880538.png

"Guy had decided that the two men running the restaurant were life partners," Page remembers. "He said, 'You can't send me to talk to gay people without warning! Those people weird me out!'"
Also, Fieri on Jews: "'They were demanding tremendous research from my people, and pictures, but they didn't want to pay for them,' Page says. 'Guy said to me: "You know, it's true: Jews are cheap."'")

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.gawker.com/5850521/guy-fieri-accused-of-harassing-women-disliking-gays[/URL]
View attachment 15036

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.gawker.com/5850521/guy-fieri-accused-of-harassing-women-disliking-gays[/URL]
View attachment 15036
Doesn’t take shit from Hershel, isn’t afraid to speak his mind, rocks the douche narrow sunglasses look without looking douchey. Brothaman status confirmed. And now I just came.

Forum Clout
Chad Guy Fieri is everything Virgin Anthony Bourdain wishes he was:

Married to his HS Sweetheart vs. Multiple Marriages to Art Hoes
Loves his country and its people vs. Constantly traveling to and praising other cultures
Drives a muscle car vs. Rides Japanese Bullet Trains
Keeps light food TV light vs. pretentious "Deep Thoughts" you can find at a bonghit session on a college campus
Happy to have found his niche vs. Hating himself for pandering to the pseudointellectuals who are too busy working their corporate jobs to travel

Guy Fieri is a Problem with a capital P!

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Chad Guy Fieri is everything Virgin Anthony Bourdain wishes he was:

Married to his HS Sweetheart vs. Multiple Marriages to Art Hoes
Loves his country and its people vs. Constantly traveling to and praising other cultures
Drives a muscle car vs. Rides Japanese Bullet Trains
Keeps light food TV light vs. pretentious "Deep Thoughts" you can find at a bonghit session on a college campus
Happy to have found his niche vs. Hating himself for pandering to the pseudointellectuals who are too busy working their corporate jobs to travel

Guy Fieri is a Problem with a capital P!
Not to mention Bourdain got himself cucked by a skeezy, tatted, used up whore.