GTFIH! Dana White calls out LBJ Quote Fulfillsters (Hicks like Roxbury)

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
The sun, the moon, the stars can all boqpost right along with you, it still won't change the fact you are dumb.

Your posts, your started threads, your current avi...all point to a person whose intelligence is sub par.
ATi3z0l.jpg

I'm not feeling so good.
Qabala sprinkles on empty
I had better Snappem!
51GwgTRCpxL.__AC_SY300_SX300_QL70_ML2_.jpg

child.jpg

Its politicking time!

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
In the last 24 hours you have directly stolen verbiage from me, showed pics of your chipped choppers to own the stalkers, and took pics of your home health aide and called her your wife.

Ladies and gentleman of the jury...
Also flexed about the bed bug riddled crappy rug tossed haphazardly in the corner of his dusty garage next to an unused elliptical with grocery bags of dirty diapers hanging around to ferment for narcotic purposes

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Also flexed about the bed bug riddled crappy rug tossed haphazardly in the corner of his dusty garage next to an unused elliptical with grocery bags of dirty diapers hanging around to ferment for narcotic purposes
Imagine being American, where you are constantly told that owning and driving a car is the epitome of Freedom, that most precious and uniquely American of commodities, it only follows that you'd think that anyone who doesn't own a car must be poor, because otherwise they would be driving.

You commute on a train in America in 2024? = you are poor, got DUI's etc.

I mean, I already pegged you as a loser, ekpebe's fingernails...but this just adds to it.

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
Imagine being American, where you are constantly told that owning and driving a car is the epitome of Freedom, that most precious and uniquely American of commodities, it only follows that you'd think that anyone who doesn't own a car must be poor, because otherwise they would be driving.

You commute on a train in America in 2024? = you are poor, got DUI's etc.

I mean, I already pegged you as a loser, ekpebe's fingernails...but this just adds to it.
You work at a gas station, which is why you can spend your entire Saturday morning from 8-2 posting non stop on a forum