• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Gross (NSFW)

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
fdc80137c9afe56f8e95bc29b8478242_new_medium.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
What's with the Cumio tradition of everyone holding a knife for any picture involving a birthday cake? There's even one where they're making a one year old Anthony hold the knife.

I think Ro was a dummy and got confused during her wedding photos. "This is how fancy people in formal attire pose for pictures. I want to be a fancy person. I want my kids to be fancy people." #lafamigglio

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
What's with the Cumio tradition of everyone holding a knife for any picture involving a birthday cake? There's even one where they're making a one year old Anthony hold the knife.

I think Ro was a dummy and got confused during her wedding photos. "This is how fancy people in formal attire pose for pictures. I want to be a fancy person. I want my kids to be fancy people." #lafamigglio
Hrrmph. Another “attack” on my career and family. What is it you do again? Nothing. Just what I THOUGHT.🤣🤣🤣

Let’s go over my career again for you. It starts way back at a little known radio station. With an even lesser known DJ. Two Long Island Guineas who are GOING to make it no matter WHAT. AntH gets his big break, and I keep WORKING. Scheduling shows, honing my SKILLS. You know those things that aren’t just typing to anonymous LOSERS all day. I kept at it. Never letting the dream die. I worked my way UP getting enough clients and name recognition to SUCCEED. You wouldn’t know. You’ve never even left your mothers house.😅😅😅

You have no “skills”. You can’t even interact in the real world. Which is why your only friends are other online DEGENERATES. None of you reveal yourselves to the world. Because deep down you KNOW what you look like. There’s nothing worth bragging about. Just a room full of DRUGS and SNACKS.🥡🍰🍕

My life is great. Surrounded by friends and family. No one is afraid of Covid BULLSHIT. We’re all happy and living. Which you hate. Speaking of that. I have a family to get back to. You’ll have to live without me for awhile. Sorry FAGGOTS.😎😎😎

It’s late. Enough wasting my time on MORONS. Just thought I’d point out an obvious FAKE account. Back to having a Jameson with my family. 100% AUTHENTIC.💪🏻🥃👌🏻

#SUCCESS #MAGA2024 #SKILLS #LAFAMIGGLIO

Last edited:

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
Forum Clout

i’m proud of joe for being able to lend a finger in carrying on this tradition

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout

If I had to guess it's some Guinea shit.

Forum Clout
Joe putting in the same amount of effort he’s put into everything in his life. Imagine your Dawn going through pics of the mom you had to single-handedly take care of at the end of her life and you come across this image. It could have been an amazing memory and instead it’s a ruined moment, hijacked by a buffoon who dipped out the second family moments stopped being a platform for him and Nana to be hilarious goofs.