• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Greasy Wop Crimes, are NOT Black Crimes

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_5666.jpeg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Good fucking lord he’s a retard.

A. Innocent people did get killed by the Mafia. (I.e, stray bullets) We will literally never know the real figures because they OWNED THE POLICE.
B. Innocent people did get killed by the Mafia because the Mafia ran extortion and protection rackets. Didn’t pay? Heres a brick through your window. Still won’t pay? Heres a broken leg. STILL won’t pay? Ok, we’re fucking killing you so the shmuck who takes over will work with us.
C. The only reason the Mafia was able to establish this control was through business organization from the jews and by paying off the police. The Mafia went 50 YEARS unnoticed before the FBI finally admitted it was even real.

What the fuck would Johnny have to answer for? Cosa Nostra says “You can fuck with ANYBODY who’s not in this thing. Nobody can fuck with you.” Do you know what would happen if Grimaldi was punching people? Nothing. UNLESS it was another made guy. Hey remember when John Gotti beat the SHIT out of some random dude in the street? Not only did he get off, BUT THE MAFIA DIDNT GIVE A FUCK!

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I will once again quote Richard Nixon but change his words around:

“The Italians are the enemy. The Italians are the enemy. The Italians are the enemy. Write that on a blackboard a hundred times.”

Does he understand black gangs don’t run around shooting white people? They fucking shoot other blacks wearing different gang colors. That is FAR LESS WORSE than them coming to your fucking business and threatening to shoot you if you don’t give them a monthly payment. Imagine going to the police and saying “This black gang threatened me” and the cop goes “What? Theres no black gangs buddy. Keep moving.” Even worse, the cop you just talked to is PAID OFF by the black gangs and gives you the old wooden shampoo.

But sure, Italian gangs are so virtuous and wholesome, and definitely weren’t one of the biggest most violent criminal rackets America has EVER seen.

Forum Clout
Nana loves his quotable Mafia movies and TV shows, yet always misses the obvious messages about how everyone who gets involved with the mob ends up regretting it. There was never a time when friendly, civic-minded Mafia dons strolled around neighborhoods keeping the peace. They were doing everything FNs do, like shooting each other and stealing everything in sight, they just did it way more quietly. They were and are greasy dago scumbags, who'd immediately toss Nana in a car crusher the first time they caught the elderly wop eyeballing their daughter's ass.

lowend73

Forum Clout
I will once again quote Richard Nixon but change his words around:

“The Italians are the enemy. The Italians are the enemy. The Italians are the enemy. Write that on a blackboard a hundred times.”

Does he understand black gangs don’t run around shooting white people? They fucking shoot other blacks wearing different gang colors. That is FAR LESS WORSE than them coming to your fucking business and threatening to shoot you if you don’t give them a monthly payment. Imagine going to the police and saying “This black gang threatened me” and the cop goes “What? Theres no black gangs buddy. Keep moving.” Even worse, the cop you just talked to is PAID OFF by the black gangs and gives you the old wooden shampoo.

But sure, Italian gangs are so virtuous and wholesome, and definitely weren’t one of the biggest most violent criminal rackets America has EVER seen.
Stupid Anthony holds them in some romantic view of "a bunch of men, living by a code!" Same men were rats, drug addicts, domestic abusers, and overall dregs of society.

I have a feeling he took movies like The Godfather, Goodfellas, and TV shows like the Sopranos at face value.

Forum Clout
I have a feeling he took movies like The Godfather, Goodfellas, and TV shows like the Sopranos at face value.
He enjoys the quotable, hilarious lines. "Funny how?"..."he's treating me like half a fag over here"..."get your fuckin shinebox"..."Vito's a fag"..."I compromised"..."sister's cunt"...and so on. Everything is a hilarious meme for Nana, and he skips right over anything with any depth.

Forum Clout
Does he understand black gangs don’t run around shooting white people? They fucking shoot other blacks wearing different gang colors. That is FAR LESS WORSE than them coming to your fucking business and threatening to shoot you if you don’t give them a monthly payment.
Okay but random niggers absolutely do mug people in parking lots and rape white girls. They are a massive net negative to society and we would be better off if the government chemically castrated the majority of them.

That said yeah Anthony is a complete dumbass hypocrite. Also an actual groomer

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
They were doing everything FNs do, like shooting each other and stealing everything in sight, they just did it way more quietly.
I don’t think it’s about quietness but, again, control. When you’re paying off cops and politicians who the hell is going to stop you. Italians were never even considered “full niggers” and the hesitation to acknowledge the mafia until the 50’s came from wanting to believe Italians were upstanding citizens. And even after the FBI kicked into overdrive trying to arrest them they proceeded to pay off or threaten judges and juries.

There has never, ever been a single black person who accomplished that level of control except OJ. The minute black gangs coalesced to have power structures their leaders were thrown in jail and the neighborhoods flooded with crack and Mac 12’s. And it goes without saying the only reason they never got that control and got cracked down on was because they’re “full niggers” unlike Italians.

Mustard

More of a Travis Bickle type
Forum Clout

A. Innocent people did get killed by the Mafia. (I.e, stray bullets) We will literally never know the real figures because they OWNED THE POLICE.
B. Innocent people did get killed by the Mafia because the Mafia ran extortion and protection rackets. Didn’t pay? Heres a brick through your window. Still won’t pay? Heres a broken leg. STILL won’t pay? Ok, we’re fucking killing you so the shmuck who takes over will work with us.
C. The only reason the Mafia was able to establish this control was through business organization from the jews and by paying off the police. The Mafia went 50 YEARS unnoticed before the FBI finally admitted it was even real.

What the fuck would Johnny have to answer for? Cosa Nostra says “You can fuck with ANYBODY who’s not in this thing. Nobody can fuck with you.” Do you know what would happen if Grimaldi was punching people? Nothing. UNLESS it was another made guy. Hey remember when John Gotti beat the SHIT out of some random dude in the street? Not only did he get off, BUT THE MAFIA DIDNT GIVE A FUCK!
da553f75d9d65af1d0524a8009f28d33.gif

Easy there Bore Vidal, your essay-length posts are rearing their faggy heads again. You're at 801 characters with this post.

899b45d12d4f17fb76e97b0e66c8b893.gif

Forum Clout
I don’t think it’s about quietness but, again, control. When you’re paying off cops and politicians who the hell is going to stop you. Italians were never even considered “full niggers” and the hesitation to acknowledge the mafia until the 50’s came from wanting to believe Italians were upstanding citizens. And even after the FBI kicked into overdrive trying to arrest them they proceeded to pay off or threaten judges and juries.

There has never, ever been a single black person who accomplished that level of control except OJ. The minute black gangs coalesced to have power structures their leaders were thrown in jail and the neighborhoods flooded with crack and Mac 12’s. And it goes without saying the only reason they never got that control and got cracked down on was because they’re “full niggers” unlike Italians.
You have to admit, though, that the FNs do make a hellacious racket wherever they congregate. Anyone who's ever been to a movie theater can vouch for that. They just can't be quiet or sit still.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout

Andddd the mafia was all kiked-up, as per every single time.