• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Gotta Say, I Love You Guys!

Forum Clout
Going through some shit right now. It's fawkin' brutal. Leave it alone! That being said, you fuckers make me laugh every single day just like O & A used to before Anthony let us know he really was a fucking racist right wing MAGA asshole, Jimmy became insufferable with his fence sitting and not having any basic knowledge about how most dudes live their lives and Opie becoming this corny dad figure. Anyway, thanks! The giggles really help!

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Going through some shit right now. It's fawkin' brutal. Leave it alone! That being said, you fuckers make me laugh every single day just like O & A used to before Anthony let us know he really was a fucking racist right wing MAGA asshole, Jimmy became insufferable with his fence sitting and not having any basic knowledge about how most dudes live their lives and Opie becoming this corny dad figure. Anyway, thanks! The giggles really help!
Adobe_20230421_150245.png