• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Good news!

G

Dij64KzUEAEV1wC.jpg

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
For what? don't they take most of the month off for vacation in dec? sirius probably made them a deal if they get 10k new subscribers in that 30days they will be offered contract to make same amount, sam: we can do it jim i just need to talk about wrestling more

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
For what? don't they take most of the month off for vacation in dec? sirius probably made them a deal if they get 10k new subscribers in that 30days they will be offered contract to make same amount, sam: we can do it jim i just need to talk about wrestling more
I think one of the other brotherman said it best, if they ain't re-signing there will be no farewell show, sxm would just play replays

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
I'm listening because I'm mad at my ears right now and some guy just called in to say how good they are. He also mentioned he pays $600 per year for sirius, I pay $60 after 2 minutes of negotiation. That is their typical listener, pays 10x what he should because he is retarded. Every other caller mentions listening since OnA, they have zero fan base outside of the idiots who stuck around. I really hate them and hope they both die

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Forum Clout
My best guess is that they are going to quit. These extensions are a way for them to buy a little more time. Jim is in his mid 50s, and seems to be over radio and stand-up, only in love with his characters, which he already podcasts and cameos. Sam is strikingly delusional, mother's perfect boy. He loves his side projects and probably thinks if he just had a little more time for them he could make it big. And they won't take literally no money to be on SXM, because NYC is fucking expensive. Jim would do well if Sirius is going to pay him very little to quit and sell his apartment. Sam definitely doesn't have enough saved up for the lifestyle he's quickly grown accustomed to. They are both retarded enough to think there are greener pastures.

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
Sam's picked the 2 industries that are notoriously cheap, wrestling and radio. And to top it off, he lives in one of the most expensive cities in the world.

He needs to move down to Alabama like Shuli did if he wants to not go broke in a few years.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Sam will be fine when his parents die daddy Roberts was moving all over the world settings up businesses