• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Go to Mass Update

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
β€Ž
Forum Clout
IMG_7076.jpeg

Hope your skin burns whore

satanssockpuppet

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
LOL "mass". A few nights ago, Missy was hooting and fist-pumping over jokes about burning crosses, and today she's at church, eyeballing the priest's cock bulge. She's a foul, vile, nasty old twat. Hopefully one day soon she'll be sobbing as she tries to explain to the police why she was shoving things up an elderly cardiac patient's ass.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
LOL "mass". A few nights ago, Missy was hooting and fist-pumping over jokes about burning crosses, and today she's at church, eyeballing the priest's cock bulge. She's a foul, vile, nasty old twat. Hopefully one day soon she'll be sobbing as she tries to explain to the police why she was shoving things up an elderly cardiac patient's ass.
She is sitting in church plotting, looking for some well off guy to seduce and probably ruin his marriage. She has evil intentions being there.

satanssockpuppet

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
She is sitting in church plotting, looking for some well off guy to seduce and probably ruin his marriage. She has evil intentions being there.
She goes to church to eye-fuck men. In a way, I can't fault her for that, as all she has at home is a slovenly old heart patient who's about as "masculine" as a tampon dispenser. Doesn't make her any less of a pig, though.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
She goes to church to eye-fuck men. In a way, I can't fault her for that, as all she has at home is a slovenly old heart patient who's about as "masculine" as a tampon dispenser. Doesn't make her any less of a pig, though.
Women almost always have a safety net before they bail out of a relationship. I think she knows Ant is going die a few years and she needs to set up an exit strategy.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Just proves my theory re: why she cosplays as a Catholic in the first place. She just wants to get close enough to other men to catch a whiff, before she has to go back to Castle Wopula and listen to Nana hoot and squeal like a fag.
Bitch is tired of cleaning up spit on the floor

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I'm sure they wouldn't agree with her living in sin with that waste of skin pedo that organized Sex for Sam but you don't see them looking for pick-me points on Twitter.
exactly..this cunt in her living circumstance shouldn't be communing to begin with much less being a karen about who's going to give her the eucharist. i mentioned this before but even if ant didn't get married in the church, his marriage would still be valid unless he got it annulled. there's no chance ant wasted time doing that, so she is arguably coveting her neighbor's spouse and still communing.

she bitches about women yet wants to have her cake and eat it too, or in this case, fuck a still married old man (in the eyes of the church) and eat her Jesus too.