• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Go to Mass! Post Trump Assassination Attempt Sunday

Forum Clout
1000005321.png

Forum Clout
I went to Ash Wednesday at a pretty famous cathedral in Chicago a few years ago just cause I was curious. Came to the conclusion that Catholics are really, really creepy. No, I will not go to mass, Missy. Tell your atheist ghoul of a boyfriend to seek Jesus after a giant heart attack caused by a life of sin.
It really is creepy. The church I had to go to when I was a kid had lots of stained glass windows depicting beheadings, fire and snakes and shit like that. When I was like 11, I had to do confirmation, which supposedly made you an official Catholic, I guess. So I had to go to Sunday school every week, and on Wednesdays after real school, which fucking blew. They told us that during the big ceremony, the head cardinal guy would call on us at random, and quiz us on obscure Bible questions, and if we got them wrong, they'd throw us out in front of everyone. So everyone was in a panic, trying to memorize a bunch of useless Bible trivia for months on end.

Then during the ceremony, the cardinal called on one girl, with an obviously rehearsed question she answered immediately, and that was it. We'd been totally had, and after, when I said as much, everyone just laughed like it was a hilarious prank. The only upsides were the envelopes full of money my aunts and uncles gave me, and never having to go to gay Sunday school again. Fucking Catholics, man.

Forum Clout
It really is creepy. The church I had to go to when I was a kid had lots of stained glass windows depicting beheadings, fire and snakes and shit like that. When I was like 11, I had to do confirmation, which supposedly made you an official Catholic, I guess. So I had to go to Sunday school every week, and on Wednesdays after real school, which fucking blew. They told us that during the big ceremony, the head cardinal guy would call on us at random, and quiz us on obscure Bible questions, and if we got them wrong, they'd throw us out in front of everyone. So everyone was in a panic, trying to memorize a bunch of useless Bible trivia for months on end.

Then during the ceremony, the cardinal called on one girl, with an obviously rehearsed question she answered immediately, and that was it. We'd been totally had, and after, when I said as much, everyone just laughed like it was a hilarious prank. The only upsides were the envelopes full of money my aunts and uncles gave me, and never having to go to gay Sunday school again. Fucking Catholics, man.
Yeah, not good. I don't know anything really about Catholicism but the air of the whole place was just really dark. Lots of disturbing imagery, hate, and creepy individuals with skid marks on their forehead. No thanks.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout

I never hated the teachings of the church, but i always told my mom that Father Bouchard creeped me out and me and my brothers always made pedo jokes about him long before the whole “Catholic Church kid fucker” trope was mainstream. Take a guess what charges were brought against him like 10 years ago?? Needless to say, we always hated church.

Forum Clout
I never hated the teachings of the church, but i always told my mom that Father Bouchard creeped me out and me and my brothers always made pedo jokes about him long before the whole “Catholic Church kid fucker” trope was mainstream. Take a guess what charges were brought against him like 10 years ago?? Needless to say, we always hated church.
My old church had one of those too. The first priest I remember seemed like an OK mug, like a former hippie, but then he left and they sent in some humorless pud, and it turned out he was a secret diddler, with like forty people coming forward years later. That asshole had the most monotonous speaking voice ever, and it was almost impossible to stay awake while he chanted and droned.

The thing that always amazed me was the shameless money-grubbing. Twice during the service, they took out these long baskets with poles, and the ushers would go from aisle to aisle with them, and you were expected to throw money in them. And it was always a lot of coins, but with big bills mixed in there, like twenties and even fifties. I always wondered if people really tossed twenty bucks a pop in there, or did they salt the baskets with a few large bills as a psychological tactic to get them to cough up more than a few quarters. They also gave out boxes of envelopes every year, and you were supposed to put more money in them and turn them in after the service. The ushers stood there with bix wooden boxes where you dropped the envelopes. And it was right next to the exit, so everyone would see if you failed to drop your envelope. It was all such an obvious racket.

Forum Clout
If you ever needed proof on how stupid Italians are, look no further than the fact that they stay devout Catholics their whole lives just because everyone from da neighbahood was catholic growing up. They enable and protect pedophiles, promote insanely backwards and ignorant thinking, and use guilt as their primary tool to convince fully grown, supposedly free thinking adults to throw away 10% of their paycheck for the service of being told they’re still going to hell unless they do more. In conclusion, the only think stupider than a dago wop is one who goes to mass every week. Luckily, Missy doesn’t go to mass, she just tries to guilt other people into it. She’ll have plenty of time to think of the wonderful life she’s made for herself when she’s rotting in hell alongside her disgusting invalid boyfriend.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
I went to Ash Wednesday at a pretty famous cathedral in Chicago a few years ago just cause I was curious. Came to the conclusion that Catholics are really, really creepy. No, I will not go to mass, Missy. Tell your atheist ghoul of a boyfriend to seek Jesus after a giant heart attack caused by a life of sin.
anthony has started to rt some jesus stuff like christianity is being persecuted, and how church is true redemption of the soul, and liked bunch of jesus shit missy posted

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
It's something you've gotta be born into.....