• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Girls are ICKY!!!!!

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Forum Clout
1712527049668.png

He's been doing this shit ALL DAY.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
"Jennifer" Cumia was born a man. Nice rebelling against designations to fulfill Baphomet-type criteria, stupids. Nice dying slowly for a decade as your world view becomes more obsolete and unravelled.

EGtN77mWwAACMld.jpg
Whenever I see that mugshot I think of captain caveman. She has prehistoric features. Look at that low brow and forehead.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
"Jennifer" Cumia was born a man. Nice rebelling against designations to fulfill Baphomet-type criteria, stupids. Nice dying slowly for a decade as your world view becomes more obsolete and unravelled.

EGtN77mWwAACMld.jpg

I didn't used to buy the gay thing with Ant but seeing this picture as well as his "I just wanted to be seen as an adult" excuse for marrying Joe's leftovers really just screams "beard" every which way.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout

EGtN77mWwAACMld.jpg
Tranth wishes he was on that level. This bitch is just a crackhead. I heard someone on reddit reached her(?) on the phone in the last 5 years and if what you are saying is the case s(he?)'d have to be keeping the act going through her addiction and james brown mugshots.