• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ghoul Talks With Yet Another BallWasher

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_5039.jpeg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Near the end she talks about her little heart episodes. Haha Holy Shit I almost Died
Its funny how Nana is so incapable of self reflection he can’t even talk about almost dying with any sort of seriousness. He just titters and uhmmmms and HEHEHEEEEE ohhhh boysss his way through it. Would it fucking hurt to be like “Yeah man i’m so grateful to be alive that shit was scary”

Forum Clout
Its funny how Nana is so incapable of self reflection he can’t even talk about almost dying with any sort of seriousness. He just titters and uhmmmms and HEHEHEEEEE ohhhh boysss his way through it. Would it fucking hurt to be like “Yeah man i’m so grateful to be alive that shit was scary”
His complete inability to be sincere, even casually, is one of the most unbecoming things about him. He used to come off like a regular guy on the radio, now he doesn't even sound human. Just constantly shrugging, chuckling, looking over at the booth (when he didn't broadcast from his dining room). When alone, he's got MeTV blaring so he can guffaw at 70 year old TV shows in lieu of earnest reflection.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
MANY THOUSANDS MORE
j6dON2L.jpeg

Buncha fucking nobodies playing pretend. Can we acknowledge the actual, real mental illness at play here? Grown men in their 50's and 60's are playing pretend talk show, to nobody....

When I did Pancakes House videos that did more views than this, I decided to pack it up.
You came hat in hand with the change cup out to the sub and you were summarily put on the pay no mind list once you had nothing to add. Cry some more that Derosa didn’t retweet your bush league podcast. Faggot.

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
MANY THOUSANDS MORE
j6dON2L.jpeg

Buncha fucking nobodies playing pretend. Can we acknowledge the actual, real mental illness at play here? Grown men in their 50's and 60's are playing pretend talk show, to nobody....

When I did Pancakes House videos that did more views than this, I decided to pack it up.

The other day, I was reminiscing about the first band I ever saw in my life. I saw them 36 years ago.

So I looked them up online, and they're still actively engaging with their fans. They haven't played a live show in at least five years, probably more.

So I look up their blog, and they're doing periodic "listening parties." And it's just a 50-something dude doing a conference call with his fans, while he listens to playlists on his Macbook.

The entire thing was just so depressing. Because you can see the people on the conference call, you can see the fans log in to the "live show" on Zoom at the top of the hour, and then watch as they tune out because the entire thing is so boring. So it starts out with about a dozen fans watching the "artists" play his playlist, and as the minutes pass, you can see them punching out.

Literally like attending a meeting at work.

Nothing says "rock and roll" like a sparsely attended Zoom call.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
You came hat in hand with the change cup out to the sub and you were summarily put on the pay no mind list once you had nothing to add. Cry some more that Derosa didn’t retweet your bush league podcast. Faggot.

You know who Joe Derosa is. Why is that? While you think that over, maybe I'll have him make me a fucking sandwich.

Change cup? What money did I ask for? Was I trying to sell you something? What did I try to sell you?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
You know who Joe Derosa is. Why is that? While you think that over, maybe I'll have him make me a fucking sandwich.

Change cup? What money did I ask for? Was I trying to sell you something? What did I try to sell you?
You literally came to the sub asking for podcast money in exchange for stale information. We get it, you were friends with a pedo until he scorned you. Still couldn’t offer up any new information. Pussy ass faggot.

G

His complete inability to be sincere, even casually, is one of the most unbecoming things about him. He used to come off like a regular guy on the radio, now he doesn't even sound human. Just constantly shrugging, chuckling, looking over at the booth (when he didn't broadcast from his dining room). When alone, he's got MeTV blaring so he can guffaw at 70 year old TV shows in lieu of earnest reflection.
This was beautiful, you can express yourself very well...

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
You literally came to the sub asking for podcast money in exchange for stale information. We get it, you were friends with a pedo until he scorned you. Still couldn’t offer up any new information. Pussy ass faggot.
Immediate reply followed by 7 minutes of silence, tick tock tick tock. Come on, pussy boy. Correct the record.

BenDovid

Forum Clout

Asking for podcast money..... maybe I was drunk, can you link me?

"New" information. What do you want already? I already told you about Bobo's sister, the 14 year old in the theater, Bro Joe's allowance, Anthony's heart pill emergency, the hysterical crying Stetten incident... You wouldn't know a god damn thing if not for me so rightly get back here and shut up.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Asking for podcast money..... maybe I was drunk, can you link me?

"New" information. What do you want already? I already told you about Bobo's sister, the 14 year old in the theater, Bro Joe's allowance, Anthony's heart pill emergency, the hysterical crying Stetten incident... You wouldn't know a god damn thing if not for me so rightly get back here and shut up.
Your original AMA on the sub was coupled with you begging for podcast money. How many episodes did it last? You and I both know that’s true and that’s all that matters.