• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

George Lopez got heckled off stage

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
“It was not like he had 100 people heckling him,” one person claimed on Facebook. “Maybe like 4. All it was was people yelling we love you and making references to old jokes. Nothing bad in my opinion happen tonight for George Lopez to walk out!!”

“‘Can I buy you a drink’ is all she said to you,” one user commented under a post from Lopez on X.
-------------------

That makes it even funnier--they weren't real hecklers trying to fuck up the show. Probably a couple of 55 year old Mexican ladies being mildly annoying after a couple Strawberry Ritas

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Forum Clout
“It was not like he had 100 people heckling him,” one person claimed on Facebook. “Maybe like 4. All it was was people yelling we love you and making references to old jokes. Nothing bad in my opinion happen tonight for George Lopez to walk out!!”

“‘Can I buy you a drink’ is all she said to you,” one user commented under a post from Lopez on X.
-------------------

That makes it even funnier--they weren't real hecklers trying to fuck up the show. Probably a couple of 55 year old Mexican ladies being mildly annoying after a couple Strawberry Ritas
Even positive comments can throw off the timing of your jokes. You just don't understand the craft

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
florentine.jpg