• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Geno is coked out and taking calls! Come join his stream!

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
“AHHHHH ITS ME: GENO, I LOVE MY LIFE I’M HAVING SO MUCH FUN”

does that about cover it?
No he’s ranting about Covid shit that everyone who isn’t a retard knew 2 years ago. I got a little bit of a reaction out of him laughing at nana dying but he’s so zooted I don’t know if he even knows what’s going on.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
No he’s ranting about Covid shit that everyone who isn’t a retard knew 2 years ago. I got a little bit of a reaction out of him laughing at nana dying but he’s so zooted I don’t know if he even knows what’s going on.
Geno better have two gout-ridden, arthritic fingers crossed that Nana doesn't die

Forum Clout
OK. I know this bandana wearing idiot has a show on CM and is an avid reader of the Epoc Times. What I don't know is from where did he come? Is he a local NY comic? Does he perform at well known places like The Cellar or Dani Brand's dad's place? How did Nana find him? So many mysteries for which I need answers! Thanks

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
OK. I know this bandana wearing idiot has a show on CM and is an avid reader of the Epoc Times. What I don't know is from where did he come? Is he a local NY comic? Does he perform at well known places like The Cellar or Dani Brand's dad's place? How did Nana find him? So many mysteries for which I need answers! Thanks
he was on RnF 20 years ago or so, he called fez a fag and was never invited back. so he has been at this for a very long time

Nana Cumia

Forum Clout

I think he used to open for Artie. I remember he was on O&A for the Car Crash Comedy bit. Probably in 2006 right before a travelling virus show. The winner got to open the show. He came in second place.

Found one time. In 2007 around 33 minutes. They said it was his second time.

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
I think he used to open for Artie. I remember he was on O&A for the Car Crash Comedy bit. Probably in 2006 right before a travelling virus show. The winner got to open the show. He came in second place.

Found one time. In 2007 around 33 minutes. They said it was his second time.

Call ne a faggot but I actually got a chukle out of that.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
Geno used to be in Artie’s circle and he was a frequent guest on Tacs along with Joe Devito ,Joe Materese and Will Noonan. Geno and ((Aaron Berg)) used to host IHW, until ((Berg’s)) genes kicked in and realized it wasn’t wise financial decision to be attached to racist drunk wops, a gummy mouthed whore and an incompetent piggy boy.