• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Gavin McInnes On Anthony Cumia And The Future Of Compound Media

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout

Sounds like ol' Dick In The Ass Gavin is finally realizing what Opie figured out for himself years ago.

The merger won't go through. It won't take. Auntie is a layabout who will agree to whatever, but never work to step outside his comfort zone. (his basement)

Of course that faggot half asian producer retold the 2 tiresome unfunny Auntie jokes as if it was "hilarious." THE QUICKEST!

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
You want some real cringe? Find last weeks episode where Gavin had to leave early to catch a flight so Cumia had to do a half sn hour alone but all of his “prep”, which consisted of more F/N videos wouldn’t work because they were behind a private twitter account that the booth didn’t have access to. Similar vibes to the “I’m still hilarious” moment.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I’m so tired of these fucking faggots praising Nana. I can accept he may have been funny no matter how trite he was in the 2000’s. But he hasn’t been funny in 20 years and his life has been a train wreck since. If he managed to accomplish anything with his life to compensate it could be forgiven but he’s an abject failure in every avenue.

THE D

Forum Clout
I’m so tired of these fucking faggots praising Nana. I can accept he may have been funny no matter how trite he was in the 2000’s. But he hasn’t been funny in 20 years and his life has been a train wreck since. If he managed to accomplish anything with his life to compensate it could be forgiven but he’s an abject failure in every avenue.

Auntie gave up writing song parodies, doing bits, doing voices, producing audio, or really "creating" anything when Opie stopped caring (as a result of Auntie's pathetic snake like behavior.)

Forum Clout
Auntie gave up writing song parodies, doing bits, doing voices, producing audio, or really "creating" anything when Opie stopped caring (as a result of Auntie's pathetic snake like behavior.)
Nana has "created" exactly one thing on his own...the 1960s FN-free space program gag. That's it. It's the basis of his entire current "act", for lack of a better term. Otherwise, it's all just tweets. Reading them, writing them, it's his entire reason for living.

Rudderman

Steering the ship since I was 18
Forum Clout
You want some real cringe? Find last weeks episode where Gavin had to leave early to catch a flight so Cumia had to do a half sn hour alone but all of his “prep”, which consisted of more F/N videos wouldn’t work because they were behind a private twitter account that the booth didn’t have access to. Similar vibes to the “I’m still hilarious” moment.
Nana does prep, confirmed.

THE D

Forum Clout

You have a subscription, Rip the video for the benefit of The People.

Even Mr Faggotry is turning on Auntie.