• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Gamer" Anthony Cumia doesn't know the difference between RTS and RPG

Forum Clout

He's talking about how he's playing Age of Empires III (INB4 DUUHH NIce current reference!!) and how it's a "RPG, uh, I don't know, actually I'm not sure what it's called." Meanwhile he's bragging about all the flashing lights on his computer and how "the fans are so loud that you can't even hear the TV." Stupid dago wop. This might be the most ENRAGING thing he's ever done.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Professor Anthony was the worst. I'm sure he did a decent job at nigger-rigging cars and shit back when he was dirt poor white trash and had no other options, but it's insane how technologically illiterate he is when it comes to digital and online stuff considering he's been self-admittedly obsessed with it for like 25 fucking years.