• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fun Jim & Nikki Norton Pics!

Forum Clout
1000004319.png

Forum Clout
His he-bride's enormous Nordic war hammer did more than merely incapacitate his rectum forevermore. It totally drove him over the edge, into some sort of personality disassociation, a state where he, just like his "wife", is required to play a contrived, inauthentic role all day, every day. Jimmy pretends he's the quirky, easily exasperated, but adorable and happily married doting husband, while simultaneously pretending that his "wife" is a woman. I don't see how a person could remain sane for very long while doing this.

Forum Clout
His he-bride's enormous Nordic war hammer did more than merely incapacitate his rectum forevermore. It totally drove him over the edge, into some sort of personality disassociation, a state where he, just like his "wife", is required to play a contrived, inauthentic role all day, every day. Jimmy pretends he's the quirky, easily exasperated, but adorable and happily married doting husband, while simultaneously pretending that his "wife" is a woman. I don't see how a person could remain sane for very long while doing this.
He seems happy. I dunno what to think. His fence sitting, lack of pop culture knowledge and Trumpism piss me off more.

Forum Clout
He seems happy. I dunno what to think. His fence sitting, lack of pop culture knowledge and Trumpism piss me off more.
I believe he's so lost in his weird dissociative sex fantasy world that he's essentially living in a haze, where he's only aware of whatever clickbait headlines he scrolls past while he's absentmindedly staring at his phone. He knows Biden is old, he knows Trump is running again, he knows the Super Bowl happened, he's heard of the popular movie or song, but that's as far as his awareness goes. Every moment and all of his energy is devoted toward this new character he's doing, and ensuring that his "wife" continues to play along. He lives entirely within his fetish now, and nothing else means anything to him anymore.