• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fuck Marry Kill - Opie, Anthony, Jimmy

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Can I marry and fuck Opie and kill Jim and Anthony instead?

:colin_sm:

But in all seriousness, I'd marry Opie as he is clearly the better human being out of the three and has never done anything immoral.

I'd kill Anthony because I believe he is the most despicable person and would be doing the world a favor. There is not a single reason I can think of to not kill Anthony.

And lastly I'd fuck Jim because my dick is so small that it probably won't even touch his ass with the damage Olaf did with his Nordic hammer. It would be like fucking an empty Pringles can.

Last edited:

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
61WY2mZd4aL._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Fuck Jimmy. He probably sucks cock so well you'll have a few brief seconds of pleasure before the dread and revulsion return. I don't think AIDS is transmitted orally anyway.

Marry Opie because his dog rocks and I get millions of dollars for the low price of having to listen to someone go "FFFFUCKING HOWARD" periodically from the next room.

Kill Ant, maybe steal some PC parts and the last of any guns he's allowed to own, and then enjoy the Missy/Joe/Keith Mexican standoff over the rest of the scraps.

Forum Clout
Marry Anthony because he won't fuck me and I can win a huge (let's pretend he still has money) settlement by signing an NDA to keep his perversions and faggotry a secret. Kill Jimmy because I would be doing a national service taking out such a degenerate. Finally, I guess that leaves me with, I'd have to fuck Opie and take that big massive beer can cock which would totally not rip me from seam to seam.

Edited to add: All of you folks from "the hater site" are invited to the wedding. Open bar of course. Bud Lights for errryone!

Last edited: