• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Friend of the show Scott Peterson

Jizz

Forum Clout
he's probably guilty but i think he was mostly convicted because of his behavior after the murder which made him look guilty as hell.

I guess this is the new evidence they're trying to get:

One of the motions filed Wednesday asks the court for an order directing the testing of evidence from the original trial for DNA. Items mentioned in the court document include cloth from a mattress booked into evidence by police that was recovered from an orange van that was set on fire in Modesto on the morning of Dec. 25, 2002.

The motion also requests testing on other items found in the van, a shopping bag and its contents, including duct tape, found near where Laci Peterson's remains were discovered, items recovered at a home near the Petersons' residence that had been burglarized around Christmas and other evidence.

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
He must truly enjoy prison or something because tons of people on the outside don't want to live and this go-getter is around 20 years deep in a no-parole life sentence with slim chances of getting out and still going. All his best years are behind him and yet he's still like "fuck it, I'll try to get out, why not?" I admire having that much zest for life. Not so much the zest for murder though.

Last edited:

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
He must truly enjoy prison or something because tons of people on the outside don't want to live and this go-getter is around 20 years deep in a no-parole life sentence with slim chances of getting out and still going. All his best years are behind him and yet he's still like "fuck it, I'll try to get out, why not?" I admire having that much zest for life. Not so much the zest for murder though.
Lots of prisoners are duped by lawyers and even fans who tell them "I can make you free". Sometimes the lawyers actually get lots of profile from representing some maniac like "Free Mumia" or whatever that nigger's name was. The California Innocence Project is now working with Scott Peterson. So he clearly has people telling him "one day you will be out of prison".

Forum Clout
Lots of prisoners are duped by lawyers and even fans who tell them "I can make you free". Sometimes the lawyers actually get lots of profile from representing some maniac like "Free Mumia" or whatever that nigger's name was. The California Innocence Project is now working with Scott Peterson. So he clearly has people telling him "one day you will be out of prison".
I saw on some Dateline type show that Scott Peterson gets a ton of love letters from stupid women who he uses as paypigs and they constantly put a lot of money on his books. He lives life on easy mode in there with practically all of the comforts of home and everything he wants from the commissary.

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
Forum Clout
Let’s not forget one of the founders of the Innocence Project is Barry Scheck, one of O.J.’s “Dream Team.” When I did more reading on the OJ case, Scheck came out almost as bad as Cochran. He openly lied and made false claims regarding DNA contamination and cops planting blood spots. When the civil trial came up and the hype died down, all his claims were debunked and many of the defense witnesses admitted they committed perjury. Basically, I wouldn’t trust a single test done by him or ordered by him.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Wasn’t this initially a Fez bit that the Worm stole? Some retard on here wrote it so it must be true.

O&A were off the air 2002-2004 which was when a lot of the story came out. O&A weren't back on until the verdict.

If you listen to Ron & Fez from 2003, Fezzie is constantly doing Connor jokes. Norton played a very similar role on O&A that Fez played on Ron & Ron.