• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fred has had enough of the guest hosts...

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
Screenshot_20231024_050451_X.jpg
Screenshot_20231024_050503_X.jpg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
It makes me happy to know Ant fucking hates Fred and these fat rubes would just show up at his house without asking. I like to imagine Ant perked up in the hospital hearing he had a visitor, then telling the staff he wasn’t seeing anyone when he learned it was Fred. “HEY ANT, I KNOW YER HEARTS NOT DOIN TOO GOOD BUT DOWN FOR A GAME OF POKER?”

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
It makes me happy to know Ant fucking hates Fred and these fat rubes would just show up at his house without asking. I like to imagine Ant perked up in the hospital hearing he had a visitor, then telling the staff he wasn’t seeing anyone when he learned it was Fred. “HEY ANT, I KNOW YER HEARTS NOT DOIN TOO GOOD BUT DOWN FOR A GAME OF POKER?”
Hey without Fred Anthony never would have done Live from the Compound. Yeah? Wouldn't he?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
“Can I borrow $50 for the buy in too? *wheezes*”