• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Found a comic of Anthony in the wild

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
1708790465801.png

His skin color is a little too pale for my liking.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
View attachment 184638

His skin color is a little too pale for my liking.
What really bothers me about this comic is that the guy who works 3 jobs is a lazy bum who will arrive drunk, do a terrible job, then spend what little he has on booze and a jetski he can't afford.

Like, dude, get your life together before you start criticizing handouts to Ukraine you know?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
You know, I don't think the US was going to spend any of it's 858 BILLION dollar defense budget on it's citizens. That's why it's earmarked for defense. When your country is fighting a proxy war against Russia, you fund it with your defense budget, which is what happened here. Whoever drew and agrees with this comic is an uneducated asshole. They want the government to just give it's citizens cash just because? Sounds like welfare to me.

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
What really bothers me about this comic is that the guy who works 3 jobs is a lazy bum who will arrive drunk, do a terrible job, then spend what little he has on booze and a jetski he can't afford.

Like, dude, get your life together before you start criticizing handouts to Ukraine you know?
Wut?