• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

For Fuck's Sake, Look At Fim's Farm Animal Tits And Fat Gut.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
He's truly given up on life and himself. Damn near Blob Kelly levels of "fuck it, I don't give a shit anymore." So much for "just goin' to da gym and eatin' bettuh" English Yimmy.

Lil piggy boi is doing more than just eating man ass and huffing Viking shits.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240127-100932~3.png
    Screenshot_20240127-100932~3.png
    1,016.3 KB · Views: 103

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Forum Clout
I'm just gonna say it. I don't get the "Fim" thing. It either doesn't make any sense or I'm missing the joke or reference. It's not a name. It's like Fonald Plump level nicknaming.
Let me explain. Fim= Feminine Jim. Jim takes it in the ass. He is the bottom bitch in that relationship thus, he is feminine. Fim.

It's not Fonald Plump level. It's pretty simple. "Fim Horton" is in reference to his hidden faggotster PReP tryst with Viqueen in Canada during Covid (Tim Fim Hortons Canadian Coffee reference).

A bit elaborate if you don't know, but makes sense once you do.

Last edited:

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Let me explain. Fim= Feminine Jim. Jim takes it in the ass. He is the bottom bitch in that relationship thus, he is feminine. Fim.

It's not Fonald Plump level. It's pretty simple. "Fim Horton" is in reference to his hidden faggotster PReP tryst with Viqueen in Canada during Covid (Tim Fim Hortons Canadian Coffee reference).

You won me back with the Fim Horton's. That's Canadian. I'm Canadian. Good ol Tim Horton. With the hockey and the donuts and the coffee and the car crashes.

Fun fact: Tim Horton's name was Miles Gilbert Horton. Tim was just a nickname. What a hilarious nickname. He could've gone by Nitro or The Hammer or something but he just went by a regular name that wasn't his.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Forum Clout
You won me back with the Fim Horton's. That's Canadian. I'm Canadian. Good ol Tim Horton. With the hockey and the donuts and the coffee and the car crashes.

Fun fact: Tim Horton's name was Miles Gilbert Horton. Tim was just a nickname. What a hilarious nickname. He could've gone by Nitro or The Hammer or something but he just went by a regular name that wasn't his.
I get it. If there was no explanation for any of it then it would absolutely be "Fonald Plump" levels of 9" Thor's hammer cock homosexuality. I actually put effort into my insults. May not explain some without prompting, but effort I put in, sir! 👍👌

Randal_X2

Forum Clout

Well shit. I thought 'Fim' meant findom'd Jim, due to Alen's proclivity for shiny items. Live and learn.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout

T-Bone