• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

For at least a year Norton has been doing a new character and pulling NPS numbers

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I genuinely had no idea Norton has a new character, Doug Bell, (theres a Doug Bell who works/worked as XM, so I don't know if its an impression more than a character or what) who he podcasts as. I know this isn't news, but I also have a feeling no one has checked in on the Chip Chipperson channel in years, so, yeah.

1684073575427.png

Just for funzies, if you wanna hear what this hilarious new character is like, and the kind of hijinks he gets up to, there are great podcast clips up too.

I just want to point out that despite Jim having a national touring schedule, established loyal fanbase, and being on an international media platform as a day job, Dan Mullen frequently matches and exceeds these numbers, and Sayanz Entertainment, the greatest opie and anthony subreddit content creator of all time, triples these number by talking about what brand of hat Bobby Lee's ex girlfriend wore on a podcast.

Last edited:

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Doug Bell is a bit without a punchline that just painfully meanders around before ending with 0 laughs. Nice character, stupid.
All his characters have no punchline and the only reason they worked was because of how Opie and Anthony worked off it. If you didn't have someone who was disgusted every time he did Chip it would never be funny. As much as I hate Anthony now he is the reason I still laugh at those characters.