• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Food legend paying homage to a fallen food soldier.

G

IMG_0076.jpeg

G

He really doesn’t look that fat. Like a short Sal Vulcano kind of.
His t-shirt is a clue. The shitty diet was part of a triad of alcoholism and heavy smoking. Some can get away with that until well into their 60s or 70s, but he obviously didn't have those genes. The "naps" thing reminds me of a guy I knew who died of a heart attack in his late 30s. Again, not at all fat, in fact he was in shape and boxed. Big smoker though and liked a drink and sniff as well. Guy would fall asleep during the day whenever he got half a chance.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
His t-shirt is a clue. The shitty diet was part of a triad of alcoholism and heavy smoking. Some can get away with that until well into their 60s or 70s, but he obviously didn't have those genes. The "naps" thing reminds me of a guy I knew who died of a heart attack in his late 30s. Again, not at all fat, in fact he was in shape and boxed. Big smoker though and liked a drink and sniff as well. Guy would fall asleep during the day whenever he got half a chance.
Smoking is the biggest cause of heart attacks. (I think)

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
He had a roast where one of the jokes was “Bill left you a carton of cigarettes by your dressing room.” It either got cut out or he was extremely mad. I don’t remember if it was televised or not.

Yeah, Denis got pissed and made them cut it. I believe it was his buddy Lenny Clark, who you'd think would have known that would infuriate him. Great joke really

"Wish I had gotten these to you sooner."