• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Five guns

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
5e6182f45ecc68b6964903a8f68b1b62.jpeg

Owned more guns than you can ever contemplate = Five.

Fleet of Mustangs = One old piece of shit.

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
Forum Clout
I saw that too
5e6182f45ecc68b6964903a8f68b1b62.jpeg

Owned more guns than you can ever contemplate = Five.

Fleet of Mustangs = One old piece of shit.
"In between rewrites and cons, I run triathlons, wax my stable of Ford Mustangs, win marksman competitions, body-build, get more strange than you can ever contemplate, and I AM THE MANLIEST AND MOST AWESOME MAN EVER (but also a geek who's into the more cerebral, sensitive aspects of life, child."

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I saw that too

"In between rewrites and cons, I run triathlons, wax my stable of Ford Mustangs, win marksman competitions, body-build, get more strange than you can ever contemplate, and I AM THE MANLIEST AND MOST AWESOME MAN EVER (but also a geek who's into the more cerebral, sensitive aspects of life, child."
How could you read a comment like this, someone just piercing through your entire constructed persona, and not feel shame and embarrassment?