• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

FIGHTING for LOVE

Jen_Tomlinson

Everyone’s alt
Forum Clout

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Didn’t Jim Norton rape an underage girl or a drunk girl?

A better question would be, did Jim Norton date a Ron & Fez intern for a Quid Pro Quo arrangement.

At the time, guys like Sam were hustling hard for crumbs of airtime. Lily was contractually signed..by Jim's agent and gifted a 3rd mic job with Opie's mentor..Brother Wheeze. She lasted one contract and was not renewed.

Moreover, did Jim date Lily because she looked like a feminine man? Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.

BUBBLER

Imma make reports on all you bitches!
Forum Clout
A better question would be, did Jim Norton date a Ron & Fez intern for a Quid Pro Quo arrangement.

At the time, guys like Sam were hustling hard for crumbs of airtime. Lily was contractually signed..by Jim's agent and gifted a 3rd mic job with Opie's mentor..Brother Wheeze. She lasted one contract and was not renewed.
You’re such a basic bitch with basic bitch opinions

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Jim: Do you see what marriage life is like? She makes me feel really good. “Do you see what a man he is? He’s a trans icon! Sure, the whole world thinks he’s a fruit, and a sub, and a bottom, but I’m telling you, what a man!”

Haha, he's a bottom. He likes "Nikki" to be balls deep in his asshole and boy howdy does "Nikki" have a big ol ding dong. Jim is going to be incontinent in 5 years from taking "Nikki's" Nordic pork sword repeatedly. Enjoy those adult diapers, stupid.

I can't believe I ever liked the comedic stylings of Jim Norden. What a degenerate.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout

Moreover, did Jim date Lily because she looked like a feminine man? Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.

Is there a single O&A grudge you've let go?

IanCurtis

Forum Clout
Look at that beast-like man-heel on Nick:
tehbeast.png

From compound to freelancing(?) for LA Times - so basically just another 'plant' article by a buddy to fill pages no one will read:
groo.png

I watched the recent vid where they went to the Norway festival - to be fair, there was more interesting in that than anything they've been doing for months and Jim did nothing but complain given anything outside his 3-4 essential life interests (Kiss, himself, being shit on) holds zero attention for him.